Chapter 46

I been dealing with some stuff so I apologize y'all 🥰

-

Omniscient

"ANIYA HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Jay yelled from the sitting room.

"Jay it won't zippp." She whined walking out the hotel bathroom.

"C'mere." He nodded his head. She waddled over to him holding her dress up.

"You was just rushing." He zipped it up.

"Thanks". She mumbled walking back to finish her hair. She unpinned her curls and let them fall down her lower back.

She walked to the room and bent over finding her heels. She slipped on the clear Christian Louboutin heels.

"You re-" Jay cut himself off looking at Niy.

"Yeah I'm ready." She grabbed her clutch. 

She wore a light blue dress, flowing down her small figure. Two spilts revealed her freshly moisturized legs. Her 30 inch curls fell down to her waist, accentuating her bump. The dress dipped down showing her cleavage. A Swarovski Swan necklace was placed in the middle of the two spaghetti straps.

"You look gorgeous." He bit his lip. Niy smiled and tilted her head to the side.

Jay wore a light blue turtle neck, and white pants, his white gold plated Cuban Link hung on his neck. He wore Christian Louboutin Dandelion shoes and a Blue plated Rolex.

"You look handsome." She kissed his cheek.

They walked out the room and headed to the Ballroom where the reception was being held.

"Hey y'all." They sat at their table.

"Whew girl y'all look like moneyyy." Ari snapped her fingers together. 

"Cause we is." Jay shrugged pulling Niy's chair out. 

"Ugh headass." Ant rolled his eyes.

"AND LETS GIVE IT UP FOR THE HAPPY COUPLE!" The DJ announced Zay and Shae.

Shae walked in wearing a white white form fitting dress, it had pockets of sheer and diamonds. She didn't want the whole over the top scene. It was over dramatic to her, she just wanted her family.

Zay wore a tuxedo designed just for him. He carried Sy in his arms wearing a matching tux. They looked like one happy family, anyone could see the live they shared for each other.

"Awww friend." Niy hugged Shae.

"You look so happy." Ari squealed.

"I am, freshman me would've been shook to know that I would end up with him after all." She smiled looking at Zay dancing with Sosa.

"Y'all we made it real talk." Lay rubbed her stomach.

"Now Ms.Girl...." Niy side eyed her.

"I'm not positive...but I think so." She smiled.

Her and Ant had been trying nonstop, they both wanted kids and were willing to fight together.

"I need me some food." Niy waddled to the tables. She grabbed a plate and filled it with enough food for her and Jay.

She walked back to the table sitting in Jays lap.

"Hm papa." She gave him some food.

"Preciate it." He kissed her cheek.

"When you leaving?" He had told her about his trip to Houston. She wasn't excited about it, but she knew he had business to handle.

"Tomorrow morning, I'a make sure you straight before I leave." He said causing her to nod.

"You promise you'll be back for the shower." She pouted.

"I should be back by Wednesday, I'll be there mama. You still my first priority." He pecked her lips.

"So ghetto." She laughed looking at everyone dancing.

"Come on." He tapped her thigh.

She got up and he grabbed her hand leading her to the dance floor.

"Rock" by Plies starred playing causing everyone to get hype.

"This is so ghetto." Cynthia laughed.

"I'm glad they happy." Chris shrugged.

"What can I say? She realer than most. When things get ugly, she don't get ghost. The ship was sunking...she stayed on the boat. I call her bae but to me, she the GOAT. She is my rock, bust at the opp." Jay danced with Niy.

"As the fuck I should." She laughed hugging him.

"Luh you fat mama." He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I love you." She smiled up at him.

Everyone in the room could see that they were each other's endgame. He loved her more than anything, she held him down like no other. They were meant for each other, and nobody was ever gonna separate them ever again.

•••

"Fuck Jay." Niy whimpered as she came for the 4th time.

"Please tell me you're done." She breathed out.

"We ain't even fuck." Jay chuckled licking the fingers he fingered her with.

"Nobody told you ass to-Ah shit." She wobbled trying to get off the bed.

"Unt uh ain't no way in hell you making me tap out like this." She pushed him back on the hotel bed.

"Niy you shouldn't be-Fuck." Niy cut off Jay sliding down on him. She used his chest for support and started bouncing on her feet.

"Damn girl." He groaned.

"Mmmm." She bit her lip.

"Fuck." He cussed under his breath.

"Shit bae." She moaned.

"Watch out." He gritted.

She started speeding up causing him to let out a groan.

"I'm finna buss." He smacked her ass.

"Oh my goddd." She dragged cumming.

"If my baby come out retarded that's on you." He released in her.

"Yo ass just can't let a moment be a moment." She laughed wrapping herself up in the sheets.

"Mhm." He wrapped his arms around her as she threw her leg over him.

"I love you pookie." She rubbed his waves.

He kissed her stomach then kissed her forehead.

"Always & Forever.."

They were both out for the night.

-

I really didn't like this but I just here 🤚🏾