Chapter 14

I'm trying to keep up with y'all, but y'all just keep voting 😭

-

Jay POV

I saw lil mama throwing it back on Lay while Shae threw cash on her. She was really having fun and that's all that mattered to me at this point. I had another surprise for her after she finished acting like a bald head hoe.

"Say man y'all cool again?" Zay asked taking a pull.

"Not fully but I'm definitely gonna make sure we straight by the end of tonight." I said taking a sip of Hennessy.

"Nigga how you fuck up like that in the first place?" Ant asked.

"Yea bruh thought you said you was turning your ways around for dat one." Sosa said texting on his phone. This nigga been on his phone a lot gon have to see what's up.

"Man I'm trying" I said rubbing my hands down my face "How y'all do this loyal shit man, I wanna give her everything she deserve." I asked Zay and Ant.

"Man it's hard hoes really be trying it. But you gotta think what's more important to you. The wife you got waiting fa you at home or the quick nut." Ant said shrugging.

"True dat, she been hurt for tho so she knows all the little lies and red flags. Shit don't get past her no more. Apologizing to her is hard bruh, she see straight through the bs." Zay added.

"Like Moneybag said, Why would you switch out a dime for a penny?" Sosa said.

"Bruh what you know bout being loyal?" I asked him. This nigga whole life he done been a hoe.

"I got me a lil sum going on. A nigga learning though. And that's key, if she see you trying she'll wanna teach you how to love her." He said earning looks from all of us. That's why his ass up in his phone.

"Okay then nigga." I said dapping him up before walking to the DJ. He stopped the music and gave me the mic.

"Aye y'all, wassup. I ain't gonna do too much cause we all tryna party but I do wanna bring my lil mama on stage real quick." I said earning aw's.

"Bring yo fine ass up here mammas." I said making her blush and walk towards me. I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"So it's my baby's birthday and for all you hating hoes yes I'm hers, and for all you broke ass niggas she's mine." I said.

"PERIOD BAE!" Niy yelled into the mic. I chuckled before grabbing the box from Skippy.

"Aye man, say man. She really got a nigga sprung no T-Pain. So mammas to prove to you that you ain't taking yo ass no where I got you this." I said opening up the box that revealed her chain. It had Lady D written in shining diamonds. It matched mine that read Dubs. Mane I can't to tell our future kids about they fly ass parents.

"WHAT KASH DOLL SAID?" Niy screamed jumping up and down like a little ass kid.

"HE ICED MY GOOD SIS THE FUCK OUT!" Lay and Shae screamed in unison. Ice Me Out blared from the speakers as Niy looked up at me.

"Aw thank you daddy." She said pecking my lips. I deepened the kiss and grabbed a handful of her ass.

"You welcome mammas." I said pulling away. She pecked my lips on more time before pulling to me the floor. I heard the beat drop for Ayy Ladies by Tyga and already knew what time it was. She started whining her hips before reaching her hands to the floor and fucking shit up. If it won't for her mesmerizing me I woulda been snatched her ass up.

"My boy inna trance." Zay said laughing while Lay and Shae hyped Niy up. We all danced for another couple of hours before I got tired of being around all these goddamn people.

"Aye y'all ain't gotta home, but please take y'all musty asses outta here. Don't take none of my bottles either broke ass niggas." I yelled earning some groans.

"Aht aht y'all heard my nigga. Leave for I tell 12 how most of y'all afford them fake ass shoes and lifting ass frontals" Niy said opening the door "Broke hating mfs." She said taking her heels off. I chucked before sitting on the couch with everybody.

"Y'all heard about Sosa lil girl?" Lay asked. We all nodded our heads.

"All I know is she better not be on no fuck shit for I beat a hoe black and blue." Niy said sitting on my lap.

"Chill mammas." I said kissing her neck. The door opened and we all turned to see Sosa and some darkskin jawn. She was ight, won't shit compared to Niy. She had a resting mug as she sat on the couch. Niy cleared her throat.

"Um chile anyways so..Hi you are?" She asked returning the girl mug. If looks could kill my baby would be dropping bodies left and right.

"I'm Destiny, Sosa girl." She said smacking on her gum.

"Right. Um I'm Lay." Lay said extending a hand only for the girl to ignore it.

"Which one of y'all heffas is the birthday girl?" She asked.

"That would be me." Niy said putting her hair up, aw shit I'm excited.

"Yea I wanna know why my man over here blowing bands on you. Especially when you have a nigga." She said eyeing me while biting her lip.

"I'm his best friend, he's like a brother to me." Niy shrugged.

"It's giving the girls very much jealous vibes." Shae said.

"Ain't nobody jealous of this bitch, I just wanna know why Sosa worried about her." Destiny said pointing her finger like a ghetto bitch.

"Ok Defy Gravity. What we not gon do is come into my niggas event, aka my birthday party and disrespect me. I ain't no goddamn dog but keep talking out ya neck I'll walk you like one. My name is Niy use it." Niy bucked.

"Yea ight yo so called nigga been eyeballing me ever since I walked in." Dictionary shrugged.

"Ouh she coming at us sideways." Lay chucked.

"Tuh I'm finna come at her upside down and around keep playing." Shae co-signed.

"Bitch won't nobody checking for you. I'm tryna figure out why I can see the screen door on your forehead. Non hair having hoe, you ain't even got shit on my baby so don't try it." I spat.

"Not he said the lace was lifting." Zay laughed.

"But I still look better than your bitch so??" She questioned. Before I could even blink Niy was up and back handed her straight to the ground. She stomped on her face and hit her with the flower vase before chuckling.

"Sosa you got 10 seconds to get this hoe out my sight for god gain another angel." Niy said grabbing her heels and heading upstairs.

"BAE YOU GON LET HER- Aht shut yo ass up, loose ass pussy mf. Getcho ass out this house Destiny." Sosa cut her off before walking outside.

"You got a crazy one on your hands bruh." Ant patted my shoulder before walking up the stairs with Lay.

"Well I'm finna go get some pussy." Zay said picking Shae up and going to they room.

I chuckled before walking upstairs to our room. I heard the shower running and stripped before getting in with Niy. I hugged her from behind as she laid her head on my chest.

"Ima get my shit together mammas. I promise you, this loyalty shit start today." I said kissing her ear. She giggled and turned around. She put out her pinky. I intertwined our fingers before kissing her.

"Always and Forever." I mumbled against her lips.

"You got that right papa." She said before pecking my lips.

Ian gon cuff her quite yet, wanna make sure we got all our shit on the table first. But this wifey fasho fasho.

-

Okay look at me being consistent consistent. I want at least 25 votes. I know we can do better 🤷🏾‍♀️