Chapter 20

WARNING: This chapter a lil🌚. Skip over it if you please!

-

Niy POV

"Girl yes he said he loved me." I explained to Lay and Shae. We were outside the house, the guys were inside talking about some business.

"Bitch you gotta give him sum birthday sex now." Shae said eating some whipped cream.

"Girl hell nah that monster ass dick of his." I said shaking my head.

"So what are you doing for his birthday?" Lay questioned.

"I got him a customized chain with a picture of him wit his pops, a snow out glock, and shoes and shit." I said.

His birthday was in like 1 hour, we were going to the club. Shit was finna be jumping, and it's halloween too.

"Yerrr." Zay said coming outside with everyone else.

"Wassup mama." Jay said pecking my lips.

"Mm." I moaned into the kiss.

I really have no idea why I be so horny, we being doing oral like every night so I need to sit my ass done. Ole virgin mary face ass.

"Niy." Shae said getting my attention. I looked over there and she winked. I nodded and got up. My plan was to act like I forgot it was his birthday. I had gotten a hotel room and I was gonna go set it up now.

"Where you going?" Jay scrunched his face up.

"Home tf." I shrugged.

"You serious yo?" He asked following me.

"Nah I'm fa fake, I'll see you tomorrow stink." I said grabbing my keys and kissing his cheek. I laughed to myself and started driving to the hotel.

OMNISCIENT

Niy was pacing back and forth in the hotel room. She had set out all of Jays gifts, and the one he would be most excited about. She was dressed in Fenty red and black lingerie. She had a on black silk robe, so she was gonna let Jay open his gifts first, then he could open her.

Jay on the other hand was pretty irritated. He though Niy had forgot about his birthday. He was in the elevator riding to the top floor. She had rented out the suite, so they were the only ones on the floor. Trying to minimize the noise complaints.

Jay walked down the hallway and knocked on the door. A nervous Niy answered the door, she wasn't trying to show her nervousness though. He sent her a head nod and walked in, thinking she still forgot. He stopped in his tracks when he saw the bed filled with all his gifts.

"I thought you forgot a nigga. My bad ma." He said kissing her forehead. She nodded and bit her lip. She went and sat on the chair while he sat on the bed opening up his glock.

"This bitch fye." He nodded his head observing the gun. He noticed how jittery she was, trying to put his finger on what was wrong.

"Hm this the post important one." She handed him the chain.

He unwrapped the gift and opened the box. His jaw dropped and he looked at Niy.

"If youn like it I'll return it." She said playing with her fingers.

"Nah I love it thank you mama." He said pecking her lips. She nodded and he took a pre rolled blunt out his pocket and lit it. He walked out to the balcony and got on the phone with his aunt.

Niy ran to the bathroom and looked at herself. She fixed up her hair, and made sure she looked good.

"Okay you that bitch Niy." She pointed at herself in the mirror. She walked out the bathroom and made her way to bedroom. Stopping to turn on music, "Homebody" By Lil Durk played through the hotel speakers.