Chapter 38

I wrote this during class 😭

-

Niy POV

"Which one you want mama?" Jay asked me putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"None Jay these are expensive." I whined.

"Okay and?" He looked at me.

"Andddd we have more responsibilities than a fucking Birkin." I huffed.

"Niy you said it your damn self you loved purses, you raved about having a purse closet in our future house, and last but certainly not least a Birkin is at the top of your purse wish list. You're own momma said you've been eyeing them since you were like 10." He argued. I bit my lip and looked down only cause he was right. But this was a lot of money, we should invest so we'll always be straight. Not feed my spoiled tactics.

"Jay this is thousands of dollars." I picked up one.

"Niy what are you stressing fa?" He huffed.

"I don't want you doing this outta guilt, if you wanna buy me shit buy it cause you want to. Not because you wanna make up for a mistake. You're here, we're here, we're happy, that's enough for me." I stressed.

"I'm doing this cause I love you and you're forever my girl. I want to spoil you cause you deserve it, in my eyes ain't nothing in this world expensive enough for you. You done stuck with a nigga so I'm gon make sure everything you could every dream of you got. Imma give you the world and everything innis bitch." He sat on a stool.

"Are you-Which one?" He cut me off.

"I like this one." I mumbled picking up a white one with pink stitching.

"AYE CAN A NIGGA GET SOME HELP!" He called over a worker.

"Jay why would you-" I busted out laughing.

"Hi is this our choice?" The lady asked looking us up and down.

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"Okay would you like any charms or scarfs as accents?" She picked up the purse. I looked over at Jay and smiled.

"Get what you want mama." He stood up.

"Please." I smiled at the lady.

"Okay follow me" She walked over to a shelf "I think a pink scarf would look good with this." She held up one.

"Ouh yes that one." I nodded my head.

"Okay lets get this bagged up for you." She walked to the counter.

"Cash or card?" She asked.

"Card." Jay rubbed his waves.

"Okay your total will be 31,500.65." I made the yikes face as Jay swiped his card.

"Have a great day." She handed me the bag.

"Thank you." Jay dragged me outta the store.

"You finished?" He asked me.

"Yes I think I've done enough." I looked down at all the bags we had.

"Alright our yacht thing scheduled for 3." He started walking towards the exit. We walked to the car and put the stuff in the trunk.

"Ass on fat." Jay mumbled taking a picture of me.

"Stop sir." I laughed.

"You happy?" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Very." I nodded snaking my arms around his neck.

"I love you shordy." He pecked my lips.

"I love you too daddy." I grinned.