02

"you were harsh back there, hyung." ni-ki said, remembering what happened back in the cafeteria.

he was laying down on jungwon's bed as he scrolled thru his twitter feed. they were waiting for sunoo since they had planned a sleepover at jungwon's. sunoo was just running late since he had to go somewhere with sunghoon for awhile.

"I was just being honest. he might made a move on me, I don't want that." he said while he fixes his books on the shelf.

ni-ki turn off his phone and watch him. "but you gotta admit, jay hyung is attractive."

jungwon stops at what he's doing and gave ni-ki a look. "what? are you having a crush on him now? ni-ki you know his bad news."

"jeez, calm down. I'm not." ni-ki rolls his eyes. "I just know how to acknowledge beauty when I see one."

"hmm well you're right. it still doesn't give him an excuse to play with people's feelings."

ni-ki doesn't answer and thought for awhile. jungwon doesn't mind tho since he wanted to focus on organizing his books. he like to group them according to the first letter of their titles. 

once he was done he sat beside ni-ki and nudge him. "penny for your thoughts?"

"what if jay hyung experience being in love and gets his heart broken? maybe he'll realize what he has been doing is wrong and stop."

jungwon hums and shrug. "that could be possible but you've said it already, he's attractive. anyone would fall for his charms."

"anyone but you."

"that's right!"

"so what if you make him fall for you and break his heart in the end?"

jungwon was surprised to hear that from ni-ki. "you must be out of your mind. of course I won't do that."

"come on. think of the people that's been broken because of him. this is like getting revenge for them." ni-ki jokes but that got jungwon thinking.

"still no."

"why? is it because you're afraid you'll be the one falling for him?" ni-ki smirks.

"I would not fall for him. that's the dumbest thing I've heard in my life." jungwon scoffs.

"then do it."

jay sat at one of the bench of their school's garden with one of his girlfriend. he didn't really know her name. there's a lot of them so he couldn't keep track of it.

they were exchanging flirty remarks and was already leaning to each other when someone suddenly pulled her away.

"I want to be your boyfriend." there stood jungwon with his arms crossed.

jay's eyes widen in surprise. he just informed him yesterday that he wasn't interested of him so what made him change his mind now?

he smirks and stood up. there won't be a blot on his perfect record. he was now sure that he was irresistible.

"sure baby." he said as he place his arms around jungwon and pulled him close. he dipped his head to give him a kiss when he felt his fingers on his lips.

"I want to be yours but not now." jay gave him a confuse look. he takes jay's hands off his waist. "I'll be your boyfriend if you've learned to love me. I don't want a fling, I want a real relationship."

jay stared at him for a second before bursting out laughing. "are you kidding with me right now? out of all the people here at school that you could ask for that, you decided to come to me? I think you've lost your mind."

"I agree with jay." the girl butts in causing jungwon to glare at her.

"was I talking to you? no, right? then can you please leave? I'm trying to have a conversation with him." for jay, jungwon looks adorable trying to look scary but the girl did felt afraid since she heard that jungwon used to be a taekwondo player. without any word said, she walked away.

jungwon looks back at jay. "so are you up for it?"

"now I'm sure you've lost your mind."

jungwon leans in closer, so close that jay could feel his breathe on my lips. "it's kinda sad that we won't be able to date."

"we are free to do that right now but you're being stubborn."

they were too focus on each other that they didn't notice the attention they were getting. 

jungwon looks at jay's lips before looking straight back into his eyes. "do you want to kiss me?"

"yes."

"you can but only when you've learned to love me." and he place a soft kiss on jay's cheeks before walking away.

leaving jay standing the, stunned of everything that just happened.

I was laughing while writing the garden part dnkjsgh anyways, I hoped you like this. keep streaming and voting for our boys. ^^