09

it's the end of another day at school but jay still hasn't seen jungwon around. he guess he was purposely hiding from him again. 

he open's his locker to put his stuffs back when he notice a paper sticking on it. at first he thought it was another love letter, he often receives them, but his eyebrows furrowed when he read it's content.

if you don't want yourself to get hurt, stay away from jungwon. trust me on this.

he reads it a few more times before crumpling it and throwing it away. it was for sure just someone making fun of him or maybe threatening him. someone who like's jungwon of course. well that's what he thought.

jay doesn't have a plan leaving jungwon. not when he's having feelings for him. call it fast or whatever but jungwon isn't hard to love.

"what was that?" heeseung from beside him ask.

"trash." he shrugs and puts his books in his locker before closing it. "do you know where jungwon is?"

"I heard he's at the school gates. him and ni-ki will be walking home together so he's waiting for him. did the two of you had a fight again?"

"well he thought yuna was another one of my flings and probably got jealous."

heeseung laughs in amusement. "you really gotta let people know she's your cousin."

"I was about to tell him but he didn't let me explain! I explained through text tho but he hasn't respond and he's been avoiding me again."

"well better go and meet him now. ni-ki is still at a class meeting." heeseung then smiles. "I'm happy for you, jay. I can see that you're finally settling with someone."

jungwon stood there alone while he reads the text jay sent him. so she was his cousin, huh? now he feels embarrassed for acting that way. 

he was about to text him back and say sorry when he felt firm arms wrapped around him from behind and a chin on his shoulder. he let his head fallback on the persons' shoulder before mumbling, "I'm sorry."

jay landed a kiss on his cheeks before pulling away from the hug. jungwon facing him now.

"don't worry about it. you getting jealous means you still like me."

jungwon rolls his eyes at him. "yeah but I shouldn't have acted that way."

"forget it. you look cute back there anyway."

"you find everything I do cute."

"I'm not lying tho. come on, let's go." jay then intertwines their fingers together and pulls jungwon with him.

"to where? I told sunoo hyung we'll walk together to home."

"I already told him I'm taking you somewhere."

"aren't we gonna use your car?" he ask, noticing that they weren't passing by the parking lot.

"nah. we're walking so I can have more time with you."

"you're annoying."