01

jay walks in their classroom with two girls, one in each arm. that's right, two at the same time. his personal best was actually dating five person at the same time. 

they don't mind. they know that jay wasn't actually serious with them but it doesn't mean no one dreamt to be in a serious relationship with him. 

a boy or a girl running after him, begging him to take them back and they were ready to give everything to jay. he experience that countless of times already.

he gave the two girl a peck on their cheeks before heading towards his seat, between jake and sunghoon.

"seriously jay, all this playboy antics of yours will get back to you someday." jake said.

jay chukles. "I can't remember how many times you told me that already. chill jake."

"we're just trying to look out for you."

"jake is right." sunghoon nods. "have you not consider feeling in love and settling with someone?"

" your words are giving me chills." he shivers. "I know that two of you are happily in love and I'm happy for you guys but falling in love isn't part of my vocabulary."

"falling in love is a great thing do. it feels calming and satisfying. the feeling of excitement whenever you're seeing them and just with their smile, you'll feel happy." jake smiles, having someone in mind.

"it's so obvious your whip for heeseung hyung." he scoffs at jake. "and sunghoon isn't any different with you."

"you can't blame me. sunoo is the loveliest person and I'm very lucky to have him date me."

jay fakes gags. "you're so disgusting."

sunghoon rolls his eyes at him. "whatever. by the way, sunoo wants us to have lunch all together."

"yeah, heeseung hyung already told me about that." jake said after reading a text from his boyfriend.

"but I already have plans for--"

"no excuses. we'll have lunch together because sunoo says so and that's final." 

"this is why I don't want to fall in love." jay gave both of them a judging look. "why does sunoo even want to?"

"his friends just transfered here at our school. he wants us to meet and befriend them."

"are they hot? or pretty?"

"sunoo's friend is a he."

"come on jungwon hyung!" ni-ki pulled his friend with him. "sunoo hyung said they are at the cafeteria already."

"ni-ki slow down! you're gonna make me trip." jungwon says but the younger was too excited to even hear him.

once they've reach the cafeteria , ni-ki scan the place to look for sunoo. 

"there he is! he's already with his friends." and again he startles jungwon by pulling him again with him.

"sunoo hyung!" niki calls for him, catching the attention of many because his screams were too loud. "I'm so happy to see you again."

"take a seat first ni-ki." sunoo giggles at his energetic friend. "you too jungwon."

the younger did as told and sunoo starts introducing the people sitting with them. "and this is sunghoon hyu--"

"you!" ni-ki pointed at sunghoon who got surprised by him.

"w-what?"

"you stole sunoo hyung from me." he said in a pout.

sunghoon looks at his boyfriend for help. sunoo, still with a smile on, looks at ni-ki. "back when he was still 4 and I was 6, he told me he'll marry me after seeing how pretty I look with a flower tuck in my ears." he explains.

"he even said that sunoo hyung was prettier than the flower." jungwon laughs at the memory.

"and he still is." ni-ki scowls at sunghoon. "so you better take good care of him." 

"of course I will. he is more precious and prettier than any flower. I love your sunoo hyung."

this made sunoo blush and the others groan. 

"jake why are you never like that with me?" heeseung complains.

"I always shower you with compliments tho." jake answered.

"this is my first time being with you but I feel so single already." jungwon said. "anyways, you said there were 4 of them. where's the other one?" 

"probably making out with someone in the bathroom again." jake said and someone suddenly smack him.

"yes, I was making out with someone but it wasn't in the bathroom." jay suddenly appeared from nowhere and sat down with them.

he was about to explain further until his eyes landed on someone. 

"wow sunoo. you've never told me you have a pretty friend like him." he said eyeing jungwon with a smirk but jungwon wasn't faze at all.

sunoo already told a lot about his friends in this school and one of them was jay. the playboy of the group. he despise playboy that's why he already doesn't like jay.

"not him jay hyung." sunoo hits him.

"what? I'm not lying. he is very pretty."

"I'm not pretty." jungwon said then gave jay a sweet smile. "because I'm beautiful."

"I like the confidence."

"and also not interested in you."

I finally got to published the first chapter. I'm so excited for this book.