19

jungwon kept looking at the time on his phone, growing impatient. he was currently waiting for someone at an ice cream shop.

someone just texted him, asking if they could meet. at first he didn't wanted to go since who even agrees meeting with a complete stranger? but then the said stranger introduced herself.

he was confuse as to why hyewon wanted to meet up with him. they had encounters before but they weren't close at all.

"hey, I'm sorry I was late. something came up." he was cut off from his thoughts when he heard her.

she stood beside the table, smiling down at him.

"oh it's okay. take a seat." he said politely.

"my boyfriend was sick today and he gets really clingy when he is. I had to wait for him to fell asleep before I could get here." she giggles as she sat from across jungwon. she then took out her phone and scrolled a bit before showing something to him.

jungwon's mood dropped when he saw who it was. he couldn't believe what he was seeing right now.

"isn't he cute?" she smiles widely, showing him a picture of jay sleeping.

he couldn't answer her and just kept staring at the picture. he couldn't describe what he was feeling right now.

he felt betrayed, hurt and angry all at the same time.

he only started looking back at her when she turned off her phone and was now looking at him seriously.

"yes jungwon, me and jay are dating now."

"w-what?" he stutters. he has so many questions but he can't bring himself to ask jay.

"I'm sure you're wondering how it happened. well, he asked me to be his after that little camping of yours and who was I to reject him? I also love him anyway."

"l-love? what do you mean love?"

"he told me he loves me. it's getting serious between us actually." she smiles.

"why are you telling me this?"

her smile then falters. "I heard that you became one of his flings and you still hang out with him. jungwon, if you're still hoping that the two of you still has a chance, drop that hope of yours. he loves me, he only played with you."

she stood up and was ready to leave before saying her last words for him.

"why would he even love someone who planned to break him? now that I've said everything, leave him alone before I do something you'll regret."

"hyung, I'm worried of jungwon hyung." ni-ki whispered to sunoo that was beside him.

"why?"

they were having their scheduled sleepover at jungwon's place. all sprawled on the floor, watching a movie.

"he's being quiet and not his usual self again. maybe something happened?"

"maybe he's sad again because he miss jay hyung. let's go ask him."

sunoo and ni-ki then crawls closer to their friend who seem lost in his thoughts.

sunoo then calls for his name multiple times before shoving him in the end.

"what?" jungwon snaps at him.

"don't give me that attitude, mister." sunoo said, squinting his eyes at him.

"tell us what's wrong, hyung." ni-ki asked him sounding worried.

"oh it's nothing..."

"I know you're lying. it's written all over your face." jungwon then received another shove but this time it was from ni-ki.

"can you guys stop shoving me?" he says annoyed.

"well maybe if you weren't zoning out."

"I said I'm okay. I just realized something."

"what is it?" sunoo and ni-ki said at the same time.

"what are you guys? super twins?" jungwon jokes. he finds the two funny. well at least he still have them.

"stay serious!" sunoo groans.

"okay, okay." jungwon holds back a laugh. "I'm gonna start completely moving on from him."

"what?!" again, sunoo and ni-ki said at the same time, this time shouting the words.

guess the two are platonically soulmates.

"are you serious?"

"what made you say that?"

jungwon let's out a sigh before giving them a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"it's what's best for us. the idea of me and jay hyung is far from possible now."

I wanna start reading some of the fics I saved in my library but school is holding me back. I hope you guys aren't having a hard time at school.