Chapter 2

Flashback:

Sonal's POV

"I love you to the moon and back .I
want to be with you till my last breath. Will you be mine forever and ever ??"

A tall good looking handsome guy is proposing me with a ring in hands is proposing me." Yee" tik tik tik tik . Before I could say yes I was disturbed by the alarm and I woke up from my never ending dream. Yes call it as my dream or fantasy I want my to be love to propose me in a full filmy style😍😍.

I got up from the bed and went to my dressing table , looked at the mirror and wished myself " good morning Sona,new day new hope"😊.

Quickly I rushed to washroom , finished my morning routine . After getting ready , taking all my things I went to the living area. There's my hero , my Baba sitting on the sofa reading newspaper. I hugged him from back , placing my little chin on his shoulder .

"Good morning my hero".

"Good morning mera bachcha".

Removing my hands which were around his neck he made me sit with him on the sofa.

" From past 3 days, you are coming back late . You are not having your food properly. Is there any issue at the hospital??"

"No Baba, actually Sushanth is out of town for a seminar , so I have to look after his patients also. That's it , nothing else".

Kissing my forehead he said

"I m proud of you mere bachche. Always help others without expecting anything in return".

Later he continued "remember one thing ,God is neither present in any temples nor in any idols. God is actually present inside us. Your inner soul is your God. At the end of the day you are responsible for your deeds whether good or bad. If you do good to others, you are rewarded in terms of peace and happiness and if you do bad you are punished in many ways. Its all about karma. So never ever do anything which you feel is wrong or inappropriate because your are the only one who is answerable to your soul. We must take responsibility for what we are doing in our life. Whatever you do, do with your heart and satisfy your soul".

"Yes Baba" I gave him a smile and I promised myself that  I'll never let my Baba down.

"If your valuable discussion is over, let my daughter have some food". I heard my mom's voice from back , quickly I ran towards her and hugged her tightly because I know she is going to scold me now for neglecting my health.

"Good morning Maa, before you scold me , let me apologize , I am so sorry Maa I'll not repeat my mistake."

"Stop your drama Miss dramebaaz " breaking the hug she ordered me sit on the dining table. Filling my plate with food she continued her class

"forget about satisfying your soul, first learn to satisfy your hunger. Day by day you are getting lean. Just look at your pale face. If you are sick ,then how can u help others ha??"

mom's are really the cutest creature😘😘unke gusse me bhi pyaar hota hai😘😘

" Ok Maa I'll take care of myself, don't worry.  I am done n I am leaving ... bye Maa bye Baba"

Coming out of the house I called Kartik .( Kartik works for Baba but we decided that he will pick me and drop me at the hospital everyday because that is the only time when we get to talk. I treat him as a brother. )

"Di I am waiting at the gate come soon".

I came to the gate , got seated in the car and we started our random conversation about hospital ,his girlfriend , work etc . Soon I reached the hospital,  my place of work.

The hospital is set up by my Baba many years ago. I started working here from last 1 year but only as an employee not as  a daughter of the founder.

I entered my cabin , placed my bag and without wasting time I started taking rounds to have a look on the patients. After checking everything I informed Shruti ,the nurse about the medication and attended a few more patients.

I was back to my cabin. Sitting on the chair I started rubbing my fingers on my forehead because of the headache caused due to lack of sleep from past few days. There was a knocking sound on the door. I ordered "come in".

"I guess someone needs a head massage badly" Sushanth entered the cabin.

"No need it's just a mild headache. Tell me about the seminar . How was it?? Was it successful??

"Just slow down Dr Sona. I'll answer all your questions. Before that let's have some coffee".

Later the day went on . Attending patients , discussing about the seminar and the patients and some random talks.

In the evening Kartik came to pick me up. On the way back to home , Kartik was very tensed. He was just driving without attering a single word which is not normal. I thought something is fishy. Finally I broke the silence.

"Is everything OK between you and your girlfriend?? Did you guys fight??

"Di, you know it very well that if there is any matter between us then I will definitely share with you. And everything is OK between us don't worry".

"Ok then did someone said something to you Baba or someone else??"

"No it's nothing like that".

"Arey baba ,then what's the matter?? Why you are so tensed??  Will you tell me the reason for God sake??"

"Di , you need to marry Arjun".

"What???"

What happens next??🤔🤔

Need support and encouragement🤗🤗