Chapter 24

Sonal's POV:

A change of feeling is the change of destiny.... words that were once spoken by my inner voice echoed in my mind.

And yes there was a change of feelings in our relationship that means our destiny is also going to change.

Standing in front of the mirror I was adoring my glowing face. A rush of feeling sent color to my rosy cheeks and a beautiful smile to my lips which looked like a cloud of happiness.

It is said that the way you dance expresses your excitement and joy... I was swirling around...dancing and jumping like a little girl in heaven who has got her favorite doll. I was dancing out of happiness.

Recalling and feeling the moment that happened, Out stretching my hands and closing my eyes I fell on the bed on my back. Yes, Arjun our destiny is changing I said to myself.

My phone started ringing.  Rolling over my stomach I took the phone in my hand and rested my body on the elbows.

It was a call from Raghav. I picked up the call and spoke in excitement

"Hey handsome"

"Hmm...Someone seems to be very happy in the early morning"

Laying on my back I exclaimed "Not just happy...someone is extremely happy"

"May I know the reason why my gudiya is on cloud nine today"

Playing with my hairs I replied "Umm...that's a secret"

"Ok...as secrets are not meant to be revealed...I won't bother you... your friend wants to meet you...sorry your friend is dying to see you"

"Is everything Ok??"

"Ha all well gudiya...meet your friend at lunch..bye"

I dropped the phone, grabbed the pillow, and hugged it close to my heart. Wasn't it the beautiful start of this beautiful morning???

************************************

I reached Raghav's house. I heard Badimaa yelling at the servants

"Make it soon...sona might be coming at any moment"

Taking baby steps I reached the kitchen and throwing my arms around her shoulder I back hugged Badimaa

"I missed you Badimaa"

She freed herself from my hug and turned to me "Aww...meri bachchi" (Aww...my baby girl). She pulled me into a warm hug and said "I missed you so much, Sona"

Breaking the hug she started caressing my face "My little girl has grown up ...she is not only my baby girl but also someone's loving wife now...you are looking too pretty in your new look...you are glowing my girl" saying this she pecked my forehead

"But you didn't attend your baby girls marriage" Crossing my arms I smirked

"I was eagerly waiting to see my sona as the most beautiful bride..but bachcha if it was not about Siya's  health...I would have come at any cost" placing her hand on my cheek she explained

Holding her hand I said "I know that Badimaa...her health is important than anything...I was just kidding"

"Go and meet her she is waiting for you...till then I'll arrange everything for lunch"

I entered the room and there was my sweetheart Siya, Raghav's wife sitting on the bed with her huge baby bump.
Her face had a pregnancy glow which made her look even more beautiful.

"Hey mommy to be...missing me??"

Opening her arms wide asking for a hug she said " very badly"

Taking long strides I sat on the bed and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug not hurting her bump "I missed you too"