Chapter 2

Day of the Flight cause your author doesn't want to write an extra chapter about lie-la

Mari's POV

My alarm went off and I shot out of my chair from sewing and I ran to the bathroom and showered and grabbed an outfit from the closet. I did my hair and grabbed my purse, suitcases, and carry on. 

I raced out of my apartment and saw Chloe's limo in waiting. Her butler, Jean Paul, helped me put my luggage in the trunk and I hopped inside to wear my friends were waiting. I let Tikki and Plagg out and the other kwamis flew over to say hi and they all engaged in conversation. 

I giggled and I went into my carry on and grabbed a bag for each of my friends. I handed it to them and they opened it and Chloe pulled her gift out first. It was a yellow and black computer almost like our phone except bigger and it folded into a tablet. 

Luka's was teal and black with snake print. Kagami's was red and black with gold embellishments with the water symbol, fire symbol and wind symbol. Nino's was all green and had turtles on it. And Juleka's was a dark purple with swirls of a black in a tiger print. 

They gave me hugs and raved about how cool they all looked. They put them in their carry on bags and we talked and laughed about stuff until we got to the airport. We all got out and grabbed our luggage and walked into the airport. We saw Ms.Bustier yelling at the receptionist trying to get the tickets and the young lady looking very anxious. We walked over quickly and I immediately walked over to where Ms.Bustier was. 

I looked at the lady and smiled at her. "I am so sorry about my teacher. Are the tickets under Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" She typed it in and smiled brightly. "Yes they are. Here you go and have a wonderful day." "You as well." We walked to the side and I handed the tickets to Ms.Bustier. She handed out the tickets and everyone but, me got one. 

I was  very confused. "Miss, I didn't get a ticket. Was there a mix up?" "Oh! Lila said you already got a ticket for yourself a ticket and she didn't want Mr.Wayne to spend the extra money." "I never got myself a ticket. But, you also just took the words straight from her mouth and didn't bother to check with me. Now, how stupid is that." I scoffed and I walked over to the receptionist. "Hi again. Can I schedule a ticket for a flight to Gotham? For gate A-59, please?" She looked it up and nodded. "We have none in economy but, we have some in business and first class. It will be for the flight leaving in about 15 minutes." I pulled out my debit card. 

"First class, please." She looked shocked at me but, quickly recovered from it. I purchased the ticket and walked back to the class. "Got it. They had none in economy so, I had to take a first class." I saw Lila's face morph into disbelief then anger. I smirked at her and I faced Ms.Bustier. "We have a flight to catch. We should get going." She nodded and I walked to first class with Chloe, Nino, Luka, Juleka and Kagami. We could hear Lila and the class complaining and Lila spewing out more lies about her 'Damiboo' and such. 

I groaned and we had rooms and spacious seats. It was an 8 hour flight and I got about 2 hours of sleep so, I collapsed on my bed and soon was out like a light. 

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip from Lie-la's lies~~~~~~~~~~

Mari's POV still

I woke up and I checked to see how much longer we had for our flight. We had 5 hours left. I got 3 hours of sleep. That is officially a new personal best. I walked over to the lounge and saw Chloe and Kagami asleep, cuddling. Luka was playing the guitar and writing down melodies. Nino had his head phone on and had his head on Juleka's lap. I smiled and made some coffee for myself. It was around my 15th cup today, I think. I could be wrong and it could be more than that.