Chapter 16

2 weeks later~~~~

Marinette's POV

I rolled out of bed and walked to my closet. I turned 1 month pregnant 3 days ago and ever since the boys and my friends found out I was pregnant they have been super over protective. I swear, if it weren't for Alfred I would've castrated one of them by now. 

Damian isn't as over protective and understands I can defend myself and I'm not super big right now so he lets me be. He is more protective of me when we are around the class because my hormones are still super high so, I could cry more easily and it would be easier for them to get to me. 

Also, Nathaniel and Marc realized Lila was lying and apologized. I forgave them since they never beat me or sent me rude/mean text messages. They were always just more in the background. Damian still didn't trust them and they were okay with that and they understood. 

They knew I wouldn't trust them immediately and understood and they also knew I was pregnant. They were happy for me and Nathaniel drew a picture of a nursery for me. It was really pretty and I liked it. 

But, yeah. Also, Damian turned 18, 5 days ago and I am going to turn 18, next week. Our birthday's are 2 weeks apart. So yeah. Not much has gone on during the past 2 weeks. I have a small baby bump and the class hasn't noticed it yet so that was good. 

It was getting into the winter months so, I have been wearing a jacket which also helps hide my baby bump. Me and Damian decided to announce the baby at the Gala because there is not way I am going to wear a big puff dress to hide my baby bump. Not happening. 

I need a dress that has easy access for a knife and that dress does not give that to me. I am snapped out of my thoughts with a groan and I see Damian push himself off the bed and he wraps his arms around me and rubs my stomach. 

"Morning Angel. Morning Baby." He bends down and kisses my stomach. I giggle at him and press a kiss on his lips. "Morning Shaytan. Anything on the agenda today?" "No. The idiot sheep and lying snake have a free day so no tour."

"Awesome. I am thinking about going back to the zoo. The are opening a part where you can go pet some goats and horses and I heard that they had some wolf cubs were born. I wanna go see them." "You can go. Just don't bring any animals home. Tanin is enough." 

"I know. But if I see them treating an animal badly I will bring it here and nobody is stopping me." "Fine. But that is the only exception." "Yay. Now I need to get dressed so, if you could let me go..." He sighed and unwrapped his arms from around me. 

I closed the closet door and grabbed an outfit and put it on and I do my hair and decide to put on some make up. 

I walk out and go to the dining room

I walk out and go to the dining room. I eat something different than everybody else because some foods, make me puke and others don't so I have to eat something different. I can't eat breakfast sausage and stuff. Thankfully, I can still eat bacon so that is good.