Dean x Reader

I didn't do a Dean one shot either for a while, so this so for you Dean lovers.

NOT EDITED

You laid you head on Dean's chest, laying down comfortably on the sofa in front of the tv. You both were alone in the bunker, Sam out with Cad on a short hunt.

It has been a while since you two were completely alone in the bunker, and you spent it watching tv, cuddling.

"(Y/n), I want you to know, I absolutely fricken love you," you smiled at his words.

"And I absolute fricken love you to Dean-o," you said, proud of yourself. He rolled his eyes at your little nickname for him.

"I don't think you understand how much I care about you. Everything I do, I consider what you would think about my decision, I can't sleep probably at night with out your my arms around you, I love you," he whispered into your neck, kissing it.

"I feel empty when I don't have your arms around me Dean, like I am missing something. I can't stand a second with out you," you told him, slowly turning your head towards him.

"Sshh," he said looking down at your lips. You tilted your head a bit and he chuckled.

"I love when you do that, a confused little lamb," he said before smashing his lips on yours. You didn't hesitate to kiss back.

When you both split apart for air, you guys had the same little smile on your face.

Happiness.

"I love you," he said again, you let out a soft laugh.

"I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing that,"you said, his smile melted your heart. He always had this affect on you, ever since you first laid eyes on him. Even now that he is yours, he is still making you swoon.

"Say it for me please," he almost whispered. You felt his soft smile into you neck.

"I love you Dean Winchester, and I am hungry, go make me a sandwich," he let out a soft chuckle when he heard your stomach growl.

"One sandwich for my hungry princess, coming right up," he said. As he was getting up, he picked you up princess style and you couldn't help but to let out a small giggle.

"Let's go."

Can't get any more cheesier. Love you guys for reading my story, I am almost at 1k! I thank you so much >.< love you!