What is love?

"It's okay Bon, he's gone now" Leo spoke soothingly, before Bonnie removed herself from his arms "your safe"

"He...he killed him" Bonnie cried as she slid her back down the wall , looking at Enzo's desiccated body... "we were supposed to go to Paris... start a new beginning... but..."

"Hey hey hey" Leo moved next to her , putting an arm around her shoulder "he will be watching over you... Enzo" He sighed "I didn't know him well but from what I gathered he was a good guy... he didn't deserve this"
Bonnie stared with hatred in her eyes at Kai's dead body ...
Leo noticed ... "who is he?"

"Kai Parker..." She told him , still trying to talk through her tears

Leo stood to his feet and picked up Enzo's body, placing him carefully and gently in the back of the car that Enzo and Bonnie used to drive

"Where are you taking him?" Bonnie asked with worry

"Don't worry" Leo helped her to her feet and guided her to the car "Im going to take his body somewhere safe..." The youngest Salvatore opened the passenger door for Bonnie "I can't leave you here by yourself, I'll take you back to my place... Stefan should be home"

Bonnie sat inside the car and didn't tear her eyes away from the window. "Please could you take me to Caroline?"

As Leo was driving , he looked at the heartbroken woman next to him ... "of course" ... "Wasn't Enzo good friends with my brother?"

Bonnie glanced at Leo "yeah... Damon and Enzo were good friends... I don't know how Damon is going to react when he finds out..." She looked back through the window and closed her eyes ... imagining what Enzo would be telling her right now...
————————————————
"Elena" Damon called out as he lay inside the warm covers of their bed in France.

"I'm here" Elena walked out from the bathroom before jumping beside her boyfriend

"I thought you might have ditched me" He chuckled as he lay on his side , gazing endlessly at the dark brown haired woman.

Elena cupped the Salvatores face and watched a soft smile grow ...

"I love that your not worrying about anything right now

"I love that your not worrying about anything right now..." Damon stated , moving his own hand to brush his fingers through her hair

"There shouldn't be anything to worry about" She replied with a sigh

"It's Mystic Falls... there's always something going on" He rolled his eyes

"Now you've mentioned it..." She cringed "do you think we should stop by soon? Check that everything is going smoothly?" As she suggested that, Damon began shaking his head...

"No no no" He pouted "this is our time"

Elena giggled at his childlike behaviour "think about it ... things are too quiet"