Youll continue to suffer

LEOS POV
I'm safe, I'm okay... I'm not hungry and I'm feeling completely content.
I think.

"Bloody hell, you look terrible" I heard a familiar voice that I hadn't heard in so long.

Gradually, I pushed my eyelids up to see a familiar blonde, with those familiar big blue eyes sat across the room facing me. "Re...Rebekah?"

"Who else would it be?" She raised her brow, "you don't look too happy..."

"I'll let you... guess why" I struggled to say through my dry throat.

"I never liked Katherine." She rolled her eyes.
Something about the sight of Rebekah... just made me want to give up, the sight made me sad, all these emotions came flooding back, all the hurt, the heartbreak.
"Hey..." She stood up and moved over to me, "you're going to be okay."

"You know what is the sad part about this..." I chuckled through my pain, "Is that you're not really here, you're a hallucination."

"What do you mean?"

"Cut the crap..." I rolled my eyes, "this is either another Katherine trick or I'm hallucinating. You died... I had to move on."

"Have you moved on?" Her eyes looked questioningly at me.

"Yes" I began but paused. "No... gah... I don't know"
"I don't think I'll ever be able to forget you... but I am happy... with Bonnie"

"Like you were happy with me?"

"Yes." I suddenly felt guilty, but I meant what I said and I didn't regret it.

"Funs over" I heard Katherines voice. "You know, Rebekah really did make her way around..."

"Don't talk about her." I spat.

"Well it's true" She shrugged, "First you, then Stefan... we can't forget about the friend with benefits stage with Damon..."

"STOP IT" I bellowed, as much as it hurt me, I couldn't listen to another word.

Katherine widened her eyes and smirked before leaning closer to me, "oh... you're angry... that's hot."
As she placed her hand on my face, I tried to move away from her touch. "But that means you still have some sort of energy, and strength... looks like I'm going to have to make you suffer even more" Her bottom lip pouted, "Or... you could tell me what you're up to."

"You'll have to kill me" I grinned, she doesn't scare me, she never has.

—————————————————
FLASHBACK Mystic Falls 1864
"This is the fourth day, Stefan", Leo folded his arms in annoyance as he stood his ground. "You told me you'd help me with father... instead you have been running off with Miss Katherine."

"You wouldn't understand, Leo" The older brother sighed.

"Damon wouldn't leave the way you do." I started...

"No ... instead , Damon went to war... and left us both." Stefan spoke angrily.

"He went to please our father! So you didn't have to go!" Leo scolded as he shouted.

"Now now, Leo" Katherine appeared, "you shouldn't be so rude to your older brother..."

"You..." He began with furrowed brows.

"Yes, Stefan keeps me well and truly entertained whilst Damon is away, defending the south." She walked closer to Leo, "Now... you need to leave" She tried to compel him as she looked in his eyes.

"No. I will not leave." Leo spat, as Stefan looked stunned.

"Oh yes, that vervain that you are wearing is working" Katherine sneered, as Leo had no clue what she was speaking about. "Let's go Stefan..." With that she shook Stefans hand and walked away, leaving Leo wondering what she was talking about.
—————————————————
Present Day
"Any luck?" Kol asked as he stood beside Bonnie who had just tried to do another locator spell.