20 - TRUTH REVEALED AND RELIED

"I... I want to talk to you, Akil.", said Zara.

"Me too...Let's meet up at the ceremony tomorrow. Now eat and take some rest", said Akil.

"You too", said Zara.

Zara is in her dorm room.

"I know you are trying to say to him. Do you think he'll believe you if you say it?", asked Meesha.

"I don't know, but this is huge... I can't hide it. Siddharth may also be a suspect behind the fire accident", said Zara.

"That's possible. Let's try our best. Sleep well", said Meesha.

The next day arrived. Akil along with his friends and many unknown persons attended the funeral.

After the funeral ended, the outsiders left. Rohan said that he is still investigating it alone and he wanted to check more. He also said that they all are in between their internal exams, he asked them to concentrate more on their studies and said that they all will continue the work together on the upcoming Pongal holidays.

They all went except Zara and Akil. Both of them went together to Akil's residence. Mr.Ram Babu greeted Zara. They went inside the hall. Zara sat on the sofa. Akil took some beverages from the refrigerator and gave one to Zara and turned on the television.

Zara was fighting to open the drink. Akil helped her to open the liquid refreshment.

"I want to talk to you", chorused both of them.

"Ladies first", said Akil.

"No, you can tell", said Zara.

"You!", said Akil.

"Hmm, How do you feel?", asked Zara.

"Me! Nothing, just sad that he died so easily without any blame", said Akil.

"Hmm...", said Zara.

"Now tell me, What do you want to say?", asked Akil.

"You go first, Akil", said Zara.

"Fine... I found something on my brother's table", said Akil and showed her pictures that he took from there.

"What is this?', asked Zara.

"It is the Owner of Barren Brine... Now, my brother owns 80% of Barren Brine. That deadman signed it before he died.", said Akil.

"Hmm...", said Zara.

"What? You are not shocked? But it is confusing for me. He died suddenly yesterday. These papers were also signed yesterday. How? That man was fine before, why did he decide to give his share? It's impossible for him to give his shares. What does that dead man think? Or Is he calculated the time of his death? My brother didn't tell me anything. Ahh, it is bewildering", said Akil.

"Hmm... It won't puzzle you anymore", said Zara.

"Hmm...", said Akil, raising his eyebrows.

"Now, I'm saying.", said Zara.

"Think and say, punk...", said Meesha.

Zara turned to Meesha, and said," It is good to say to him... Meesha".

"WTH?", stunned Meesha.

Akil was mystified.

"You are crazy! What are you doing, girl?", questioned Meesha.

"I am going to tell him", said Zara.

"Who are you talking to? Meesha?", asked Akil.

Zara nodded and said," It's Meesha, she is near me... I can see her and I can talk to her" in a confident gaze at him.