17 - WHO IS IT ?

Akil completely lost himself, was staying still without a teardrop, and was in deep thinking. Later he noticed, his phone was ringing. It was from Zara. He picked up her call and,

"Hello, Hey... What are you doing?", asked Zara.

"...", Akil remained quiet.

"Hello, Hellllooooo! Can you hear me?", asked Zara.

Akil remained silent.

"Akil!", called Zara.

He came out of his daze and," I want to meet you, now.", said Akil.

"Hey! What? It's not even an hour, I came back from your home. It's already late... no way. If I get caught... I'm done", frightened Zara.

"What? Did he want to meet you right now? Ah, haha! So romantic... late-night... You punk, this is so cool!", excited Meesha.

Akil didn't answer.

"Akil!!", called Zara.

"If you wished to go out, I can help you", said Meesha.

Zara inaudibly moved her lips, 'how?'.

"Yah! There is another small gate over the west side of our college, we can get out through that. When I roamed around, I saw our juniors go out and came back from there. We can use it too. Come on, you scaredy-cat.", said Meesha.

Zara bubbled her head side by side and was saying no way.

"Don't be this scared, you punk, or are you afraid that he will eat you up? Haha! Come on, girl. He is a good man, he won't do anything. So we can go", excited Meesha.

"Akil!", called Zara again.

"Please...", requested Akil.

Zara's heart got hurt and noticed that there was something wrong with him.

"Okay, I'm coming to the small west gate near our dorm", said and Zara ended the call and asked, " How do we go?".

"Don't worry. Meesha is here and worries nowhere.", said Meesha.

Zara smirked and tried to sneak out silently. Farrah woke up.

"Hey Zara, where are you going?", asked Farrah.

"Shh... Going to see him", murmured Zara.

"Now only you returned... Are you going on your own? Agh! These love fellows have guts so much", said Farrah.

"Don't worry. I'll go. You sleep.", said Zara.

"Wait! You are sneaking out for the first time, let me help you. Don't get caught on your own.", said Farrah.

"Aww...This is so cute", said Meesha.

Farrah got up and took some things and they both sneaked out without a pin drop sound like snails and they went near the gate.

"Wow... Where did you find this gate?... but it is closed. How will you go? Gonna jump over the gate?", asked Farrah.

"I told her, Farrah. It's me... Hehe!", said Meesha.

"Ahh!", scared Zara.

"The key is hidden inside that broken pot... over there", said Meesha.

Zara took the key.

"Juniors told me...haha", smiled Zara awkwardly.

Farrah unbelievably said," Wow, okay, okay. Now take care. Here are these clothes because I can't believe you, maybe you'll return tomorrow. So, have this and this too", said Farrah and put a pepper spray in Zara's bag.