10 - FIRST DATE

On the remaining holidays Zara, Hazel, Farrah went back to their homeplace. One day in Thoothukudi, mom and dad were so tired and resting well in their zones. Zara was enjoying every moment with Meesha.

Zara and Meesha were in the park and watching the atmosphere of kids playing & chatting and parallelly Zara boding on the phone to Akil. 

In the latter part of the day, many kids were playing and one kid was isolated and some kiddos were dominating him, Meesha is vigilantly watching them and she turned to her left and saw a man observing the deserted kid with a bitter face. She asked Zara to look at their left.

"What? No one's there.", said Zara.

Meesha again watched the kid and said," Hey Zara, look there, they are making fun of that kid".

Zara detected it and she suddenly got up and went near those children.

"Hey, Why are you all bullying him?", inquired Zara.

The children said," No, we didn't start, It's him. He wanted to play with us, But we said we didn't want to play with him. He was so stubborn and standing right there and disturbing us from playing".

Zara asked," Why can't you all play with him? You can add him to your game, right. It will be more fun if there were more members".

The children said, " Who wants to play with him, look at him not even wearing proper clothes. He is a fatherless son. We don't want to".

 Zara was shocked and said, "You should not talk like this. Be good. If he does not have his father, you all should take care of him, share with him and talk nicely to him. That's what good children do.". The children were terrified.

Zara asked," Are you all good children or bad children?".

The children shouted," Good children".

"What will good children do?", Zara asked.

"We will let him join us and care for him", said the children.

"That's great", said Zara.

Then Zara talked to the crying little boy. "Hi, What's your name?", asked Zara.

"Mughin", said the little boy.

Zara said, "Nice name. Listen Mughin, Don't let anyone bully you. Be a brave child, be stronger, and be a good nice human. You need to take care of yourself and your mother. Then you can become a strengthened man. If anything hurts you tell your mother or someone you trust, okay. Study well and make a lot of friends. Be happy. Ok, Mughin.".

"Hmm...ok. I'll be stronger and braver", said crying Mughin.

The children called Mughin aloud. "Now wipe your tears and go play with them", said Zara.

The little Mughin joined with other kids and started playing with them.

"You had done a great job, girl", said Meesha.

Zara with a smile nodded and said," He is a good kid".

"Hmm...there was someone on my left side, I think he was the father of that kid", said Meesha.

"I can't see anyone. How can you see?", asked Zara.

"You are forgetting that I'm dead, Zara. ", said Meesha by looking at the man on the left side, watching the kid and Meesha continued," His depressed face is smiling and he is disappearing along with the wind, He's gone".

"His dead father! Disappeared? But why?", asked Zara.

"Why! I think he wants someone to teach his son what is good and what is bad. He might be scared of how can his son live without him and be a good boy. Now, he saw that and he was sure that his son would take care of himself. His son is a clever kid. He might be scared because at this crucial time, what if someone teaches bad to his son or his son might be lonely. And now he's gone", said Meesha.