18 - THE INVESTIGATION

"Then, do you guys find out who is behind it?", asked Hazel.

Everyone was listening carefully.

Rohan replied, "Yes, they said it. My men smashed them down and asked them. They said it was The Saami group.".

"Saami group? That man, Rakesh?", questioned Farrah.

"What do you think, Akil?", asked Rohan.

"It's a lie", said Akil.

Zara saw Akil's face. His face was so drained and stern.

"I too think the same. 'That person is not that stupid to send his/her people to destroy the evidence. But is too smart enough to not leak his/her name", said Rohan thinking about the criminal.

"Then, you can find out by searching the money transmission.", said Farrah.

"Am I a fool? They transmitted through cash by meeting... We asked about it. They said that they were not even sure if it is a man or woman", said Rohan.

"Hmm...", sighed Akil.

"There must be a clue. We will find it out. It is really tricky, but we will solve it", said Rohan.

"Okay, then I'm gonna meet my brother. There is a lot of stuff to talk to him", said Akil seeing Zara.

"That's great. Brother will help us, He can do anything. I'm coming too...", said Kennith.

"But...", said Akil.

"I think it's not your date. Then I can come along with you.", said Kennith.

Then Akil, Zara, Kennith, and Meesha arrived at brother Sid's Mansion.

"Wow, this is too big", said Zara.

"Of course, his father is a CEO, his brother is a Vice-President and living here. Then it will look like this. Let's get in", said Kennith.

The supervisor of the mansion asked them to wait in the hall.

"I'm going to visit my brother.", said Akil.

"No, young master. The elder master is in a meeting in his workroom, which is so important. Please, wait. He ordered us to not let anyone disturb him.", said the Supervisor.

"Okay", said Akil.

Akil understood that his brother is working severely for the family.

"Then... I'm going to visit that man", said Akil in a rage and Zara controlled him by gripping his hands and bubbling her head side by side and Akil continued, "Sorry, my father".

"Sorry, young master. President is sleeping. Doctors went after checking the president and told us that he will sleep for 4 hours because of medical drugs. So, please stay, young master", said the Supervisor.

"Huh! How is he?", asked Akil.

"He is fine, young master. Don't worry. He'll wake up and walk soon", said the Supervisor.

Akil in disappointment said, "Fine!".

Zara gripped his hand tighter.

"What's wrong?", asked Kennith.

Then Akil got a phone call from Rohan and Akil said to him that he'll talk to him later.

Then Zara asked for some drinks to drink, that they were thirsty. The supervisor nodded and ordered the servants to bring some drinks.

Kennith started chatting on the phone. Zara and Akil stayed calm.

"Yah! How many more minutes do we need to sit here? Yah! Zara, I'm talking to you, can you please speak, you punk? You won't, huh? Will his brother come or not", annoyed Meesha.