14 - WHERE DID IT STRIKE?

On the other side, Farrah and Zara organized themselves and went to their classes. They were in angry mode. The interval bell rang. With an urge, they went to take a nice chat with the bullies. While going, they saw Hazel's roommates. Farrah stopped them.

"How is she? we heard that she was in the hospital.", they asked.

"You guys don't know, what's happening with her? You all are her roommates", said Farrah.

"We know that she was bullied by those seniors, but we thought that she was merely cheerful and she will overcome it", said the roommates.

"At Least you guys should have informed us", said Zara.

"Sorry, we were so busy with our work. We... don't have time.", they said.

"What? No time? Move On, Zara. It's useless to talk with them... It must be those jerks", said Farrah by gazing at some seniors in the canteen.

They went into the canteen and they saw Riza, Ben, and Madhan bullying a junior first-year boy.

"Hahaha! Do something different you, bald head", said Riza to the boy.

"Haha! Look at him, how skinny and bald and small... he was a small man. Damn.", teased Madhan.

"When that jinx Hazel comes. Hey, bald head, your task is to kiss her...lol", laughing Riza.

"But he is too small to hold that pig...Haha!", mocked Ben.

"That's true man, damn this is so funny.", said Madhan laughing.

They are all laughing so hard. " I want to break them apart", raged Meesha.

Farrah fastened near them and they were showing the boy's baldness to everyone by pulling his hair. Farrah pressed Madhan's face with a half-boiled egg and pushed Ben and smacked down him hard with her bare hands. All were astonished.

"Damn, Farrah, they deserve this and don't leave that shitty Riza too", boosting Meesha.

"Yaa! Farrah, You bitch! You dare!", shouted Riza.

Farrah poked her fingers into Riza's eyes. Zara was helping the junior boy to mount.

"You okay?", asked Zara.

"Thanks...", said the boy.

He was ashamed and ran. Zara stood still and she ran back to him and pulled his hands.

"Are you feeling ashamed?... Don't, Don't feel ashamed of yourself. It doesn't matter how your head looks, don't care about what society says about you. Stand for yourself. Don't be a victim. Speak for yourself, strengthen yourself, you are greater than you think", said Zara.

"Again thanks, I need this. I will do, thanks", said the boy.

Akil saw this and Zara went close-by Farrah. Those three were crying in pain and anger. Looking at the atmosphere laughing at them where everyone normally puts their heads down and walks. Ben was extremely mad, he took a metal plate and tried to smack Farrah.

The junior boy came and spanked him with strength and he said," I'm not bald, you stinky jerk! Your mind is bald. You're a brainless jerk".

Farrah tried to beat him again, but Kennith stopped Farrah. Akil came there. Zara went near Riza, Ben, and Madhan. She told them about Hazel and what they did to her.

"You know, your sharp words might have cost our friend's life. If we found it late, this may end up in tragedy. You bullies made fun of her, for your excitement, jolly... Did you jerks think about how she feels about herself because of you and your silly plays?", asked Zara.