7

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Everything was perfect. Draco and Andrea were doing amazing.

"I'm a little hungry love"

Andrea tossed him a blood bag. They both drank a bag each. They headed to class together. There was a new student in the class. He came up to Andrea.

"Would you like to go out with me some time?"

She didn't even bother to look up.

"Nope"

"Stupid bitch! I didn't like you anyways"

Draco turned around

"Excuse you"

"I always knew Dahlia had a good reason to try and kill you"

"You worked with Dahlia?"

"Yes"

Andrea slammed his head against the desk. He passed out. She drained him of his blood and snapped his head. She wiped the blood on her lip and licked it off her pinky. Draco was staring at her.

"Who's the bitch now"

"Come with me"

"We have class-"

He grabbed her and in a second they were in his room. She flicked her hand and the door slammed shut and locked. He slammed her against the wall while kissing her. She spun him so that he was against the wall. He slid off her top as she slid off his. He unclipped her bra. He tossed her onto the bed and lay on top of her. She then made it so that she was on top. She slid off his pants. He flipped her over and left a hickey on her neck. He left her skirt on and took off her underwear. He put two fingers inside her and moved them up and down causing her to moan loudly. Just as she was about to finish he moved his fingers out and slid off his boxers. He thrust hard inside her. He moved slowly as she tugged at his hair

"Fuck I can't control myself if you do that"

She tugged slightly harder. Her eyes turned a deep yellow colour and her claws almost came out as she grabbed at his back. They did once, so he had to put a stop to that. He grabbed the tie from a bathrobe and tied her hands up on the bed frame. He continued to thrust harder and harder, causing her to scream out in pleasure. They both finished at the same time. He untied her hands and moved next to her. They were both out of breath.

"Was that your first time?"

"Nope. And I'm guessing not yours either."

"No. But it does bother me that someone else had you before me"

She climbed on top of him. He became hard yet again.

"And what do you suppose you'll do about that?"

He smirked and moved her under him.

Years Later...

Everyone was in the kitchen. Hope had just visited to meet the family again. Andrea and Draco were sat in the living room. Her head was resting on his shoulder.

"I can't believe my dad didn't kill you before we got married"

They both began laughing.

"We did a good job with our girls didn't we"

Klaus hugged Hayley. Hayley was with Elijah, and Klaus was with Caroline. They had married different people, just accidentally ended up with 2 daughters.

"We really did"

That's the end! I hope you guys enjoyed the story!