1

"Sweetheart listen to your dad"

Andrea Mikaelson. The other daughter of Klaus Mikealson and Hayley Marshall. The all powerful tribrid.

"I don't understand why I need to got to a magic school. I already know how to do magic"

"We know that sweetheart but you need to go"

"I can literally do magic with my hands, what am I going to do learning potions and whatever"

"Darling your grandmother's sister was resurrected by a witch doing expression. We don't want to have to worry about you, you'll be safe there."

She knew her dad was right.

"Alright dad"

"Thank you sweetheart. It's only for this year I promise"

"I'll go get my stuff"

Andrea said her goodbyes to the rest of her family, and then she cast a spell and arrived there. She knew she would be joining the 6th year students. Everyone went inside. The first years began being sorted. Andrea locked eyes with a blonde haired and silver eyed boy. She winked.

"Students this year we have a new student joining. She is not a wizard, but treat her with respect. Miss Mikealson if you could please come up"

Dumbledore was slightly scared, which caused many students to worry. Andrea came up to the sorting hat. She was checking her nails, and it yelled

"SLYTHERIN!"

The Slytherin table cheered. Before she could sit down someone asked

"If you're not a wizard what are you?"

A couple people from another table snickered and whispered

"Probably a muggle"

Andrea immediately said

"Well that would make you wrong"

"How did you hear me"

Andrea sighed. She flicked her hand, causing Dumbledore to slide to his seat. There were many gasps. She walked up to the stage.

"Hello. Yes Hi. I'm Andrea Mikaelson. Many of you guys are confused as to why I'm here."

She moved her hand in an upwards motion. The guy who called her a muggle earlier floated out of his seat onto the stage.

"I'm a tribrid. My father is the original hybrid. My mother is the alpha of her werewolf pack, my grandmother is the original witch, and my family is the original family of vampires"

There were many gasps and whispers through the room. Andrea's eyes turned red and her vampire fangs came out. She sunk her teeth into the boys neck. Everyone stopped talking.

"You taste good. Well wouldn't want to send you to the infirmary."

She cut her wrist and fed him her blood. She then compelled him

"Forget that this ever happened"

He walked down. His friend, who looked terrified asked

"Are you ok?!"

"I'm fine? Why would you ask that?"

Everyone was shocked. Draco was mesmerized by her. He whispered to the table

"She's hot"

"Thanks Draco"

"How the bloody hell did you hear me"

"Vampire hearing. Along with instant healing, compulsion, super hearing and super speed and strength."

"You can't be that fa-"

Andrea was now behind him

"What the hell"

"Stop interrupting"

He turned around and saw that she was on the stage.

"I'm also a werewolf and a witch. I don't even know why I'm here I don't need a wand."

Someone in the back muttered

"Yeah right"

Andrea's eyes turned yellow and her werewolf fangs came out. She lifted him out of his seat with her hand.

"What was that?"

"N-nothing"

He stammered

"Good"

She violently dropped him down in his seat.

"That's the end of my presentation. Now you all know why I'm here and you won't ask so many annoying questions"

She curtsied and sat in her seat. Draco turned to the side and faced her. She was looking at something else.

"Stop staring it's rude"

"How do you know I'm staring. You're facing the other way"

"I can feel it".

Dumbledore stumbled up onto the stage. 

"Right then. Everyone please be good to all our new students"

He continued talking with a shaky voice. Slowly the conversations began to fill the room.

"I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy"

"I'm aware. You already know me"

He knew that she would be tough to crack.

Thank you guys for reading! I hope you all enjoyed and continue reading!