5

Andrea gathered all her strength. She muttered a spell causing Voldemort to fly into the wall. He tried to get up and run after her, but she was already behind him. She made a ring of fire and trapped him inside it.

"Leave me alone!"

He tried to shoot some spells at her, but she deflected them. She then yelled out a spell, causing his heart to stop beating. She went up and ripped it out of his chest. The fire had stopped. Many students were watching her. In that crowd was Draco. The professors looked shocked. Draco ran out to her

"Are you ok?!"

She brushed off her shirt.

"I'm fine."

Many students began clapping and cheering for her. The professors didn't know what to say. Eventually everyone left. Andrea became the talk of the school. She had defeated the dark lord. Draco caught up to her in the hallway as she was walking.

"Wanna skip class with me? We can go to Hogsmeade if you'd like"

"Sure. Let's go"

Andrea held his hand and they were both in Hogsmeade.

"So I kissed you the other day and-"

"It's fine don't worry about it."

"But-"

"I said it's fine. It was probably a mistake anyways"

Draco looked slightly upset. They continued going around shops. Draco said he wanted to stop by the forbidden forest while they were still out. They walked around a bit outside. All of a sudden Andrea heard something. She immediately stood in front of Draco , and someone shot her in the back with some sort of spell. She healed up quick. She turned around to see who it was and then saw that someone had shot a spell at Draco. His chest began bleeding.

"Draco!"

She fed him her blood without hesitation. His wound began healing, and she immediately brought him up to her room.

"Please be ok"

She was crying. She stopped after a long time.
She let him lay on the bed for a while, and then he woke up.

"What happened?"

"Oh my god Draco you're awake!"

She hugged him tight.

"I'm so sorry, someone tried to hurt you and I'm so sorry it's all my fault"

He hugged her

"It's not your fault."

"I wanted to tell you that I loved that kiss in the forest, but I thought that maybe-"

Draco kissed her again. This time it was more intense and passionate.

"I felt the same. Will you be my girlfriend Andrea?"

She smiled

"Of course I will!"

He kissed her again. After a while, the two of them were laying in her bed next to each other.

"I was supposed to avoid you"

Draco looked at her.

"Why?"

"Because if I love you, you'll be in danger. Dahlia will come and I can't have you getting hurt "

"Nothing will happen to me. I'll be right here with you don't worry"

A while later, they were sat in the dining hall. Andrea was drinking out of a blood bag. Draco gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Looks like Malfoy's gone soft"

Harry was stood behind them

"What did you say to me Potter?"

Draco stood up as well. Andrea turned around. The boys began fist fighting.

"Stop it guys"

They didn't listen. Seeing how Harry was hurting Draco made Andrea furious.

"I said STOP!"

She shattered one of the windows. They both immediately stopped.

"I better not see you trying to threaten me ever again Potter or I'll bloody kill you!"

Harry ran off.

Draco sat down. After dinner, Andrea lay in Draco's bed with him. They both were cuddling, as they both fell asleep. In the middle of the night, Andrea woke up crying. She knew Dahlia was close, she got the message in her dream. Draco woke up next to her.

"What's wrong love?"

"You need to drink my blood"

"What? Why?!"

"Because she's almost here Draco. And I need to know for sure that you'll be ok"

Draco held her close.

"I'm immortal. If I die, I'll just come back to life. My blood will ensure that you will be safe. If she kills you, you'll come back to life as well"

"But I'll be-"

"A vampire. I know. But you'll be with me"

She cut open her wrist.

"Please Draco."

"Anything for you darling"

He drank her blood.

Oh no looks like Dahlia is coming! Andrea and Draco finally began dating! What will happen next?