1 - THE JOURNEY BEGINS

The Selfless Love !!

Within half a month of April, the exams of their 2nd Semester are going to be over. For a long time, these four young girls have been planning to go on a trip together, to enjoy nature and taste it in all dimensions. After pleasing their parents continuously, they finally accepted their trip with plenty of conditions to ensure their safety. The girls nodded to all the conditions, made by their parents. Now they were eagerly waiting for their summer holidays to begin with great incitement.

The summer vacation began with great enthusiasm, the girls were packing all their needs for their trip. They were expecting to go on a long road trip to experience lots of adventure, and to witness all their memories during their togetherness, unfortunately, they are allowed to go on a single day trip. This one day with friends is sure gonna be a recollection of their minds, they were very sure about it. The engines started to roar for their 4 hours trip from Coimbatore to Yercaud, on May 16 before the Sunrise at 4 a.m.

The traveling time went faster, chatting, teasing, eating, burying themselves onto each other's shoulders with limitless fun.

Meesha, the one who is driving the blue car is born on August 24, 2000, is 5'6" tall, loves to dance, is a funny and optimistic girl. She is like a real doll.

Meesha is the only one among them, who knows to drive the car. She can't control these girls' atrocities, "If you guys, not gonna keep your mouth shut, am going to throw you all outside" said Meesha in a funny tone.

"Don't be so unpleasant, it's been a very short time and we visited only very few places. Since it's noon, let's head towards Kiliyur falls, so please drive faster 'old one'" replied Hazel in an exciting mode.

All are laughing excitedly, "Who is the old one? You are the old one" triggered Meesha.

The echoes of laughter were heard so highly.

Hazel is also the funny one, always gets teased as a shortie because of her 4'11" height- is a chubby short cute girl. She is the 2nd junior of the bevy; born on March 10, 2001, at Kollam, Kerala; loves food and to do crafting. 

"Not so funny... agh, really, when will the next destination come?", irritated Farrah.

Farrah is irritated because she was dumped by her boyfriend 2 months before.

That he said, "You are not my type, it doesn't feel the same anymore, let's end it".

At that time, hearing those unpleasant words, she didn't speak back and just said 'Fine'. And finally, they broke up and Farrah was depressed for a couple of months and this was one of the main reasons for this trip and to cheer her up. They all knew that she was hurt, and she was not the type who can open up easily. Farrah just told them that he doesn't like her anymore and so they broke up.

So that's okay, there are her friends and family, who can love and support her.

'Maybe Farrah has to face the storm, which is happening right now. But sure she can overcome it. Because breakup is always not the end, even if one fruit falls off the tree, the new one will be born' these were the thoughts of her friends.

Farrah is a snowy beauty, with thin brows, small blemishes on her cheeks. She loves to read books and the youngest girl of the bevy was 18 years old, born on July 20, 2001, in Bangalore, Karnataka.

"Ok guys, calm down, we are gonna be there in 5 minutes, let's enjoy," said Zara, except Farrah, all others are shouting enthusiastically.

Zara was born on February 8, 2001, she loves to sing, is 5'5" tall, loves family and friends, Zara is a positive girl- coated with angelic dusky brown, and her dark hair was long till the tip and her eyes statuesque with coal.