WayV - Pregnant

Hey guys I'm back with yet another segment.

This was requested, so enjoy the version of you being Pregnant for WayV.

So without further adieu Let's dive in...

****************************

Kun: 

- Watching you move around he'd know something was up.

- He'd ask you if you were feeling alright and when you told him he might want to sit down he knew exactly what you were going to say. 

- Holding back your tears you would look at him
" Kun~ I..I'm pregnant "  

- You would not look at him since you were afraid of how he would react.

- He would raise your face up to look at his eyes, he would be smiling almost in tears 
" Baobei ~ You think I'll be angry with you for giving such an amazing news? Then I think I failed to deliver my love to you at my fullest "

- He would hold you pulling you closer for a warm hug, kissing the top of your head.
" You are my future and as well as our baby "

******

Ten:

- He would go through an array of emotions. 

- He'd first be shocked before he jumped up quickly and a huge smile broke to his face. He'd then go from pacing excitedly to worried, approaching you and asking you if this is what you wanted.
" Are you sure you want to keep the baby?" 

- " Yes~ I want to keep the baby "
When you told him that you wanted to keep it another smile would break onto his face as he reached for your cheeks and planted a simple, but deep kiss on your lips.

- "I don't know if I'm going to be a good dad, or if I'm even ready to be a dad, but I'm so excited to find out."

 - He would lift you and twirl around, while smiling at you, putting you down on the couch he would kiss you belly and look at you lovingly.
" Thank you Thirak, for coming into my life and bringing me joy after joy"

(A/N: Thirak mean babe/Dear in Thai )

******

Winwin:

- He wouldn't be too shocked by it when you told him you were pregnant.

- Because every time you would have nights with him, after you are done and rest your head on his chest, the only thing he would talk about how he would love to have a family with you and raise a kid with you. 

-He would smile and look at you lovingly feeling proud. But suddenly he would have a doubt
"You're keeping it right?" He'd say taking your hands.

 - When you nod smiling, he would press a kiss on your forehead.

- " I think we need a bigger house "