🔞💜 WAYV- When They're Horny

Yo peeps, I'm back with another kinky segment, I saw that it's been long I updated for uri sweet Chinese boys, so here we are.

Let's dive in the segment. But before you go one more thing I would like if you guys comment and vote too ♡

Basic storyline:

You're on your desk doing some work which had a close deadline, so you see really busy, that's when WAYV member walks in home after practice and sees you in your desk, he smiles and kisses your cheeks and you smile back not looking at him, that's when he bends down to your ear whispering And growling in your ear.

" Babe, I'm horny as fuck "

*************************

Kun:

- He would be awfully shy after he had said that, since it was out of impulse he had said that.

- Would still look in your eyes and look at you sweetie like an angel.

- You would smile holding his hand kissing his cheeks softly.
" I'm guessing you're horny? "

- He would hug you close to his chest, While his hot breath would hit your ears like burning passion.

- Slowly you'll tug his T-shirt while taking him to you bed room, while making him sit in the bed and you'll sit in his lap, while slowly grinding your core against his growing memeber while slowly moaning.

-----

Ten:

- Ten himself doesn't need a reason to get horny, that being said I'm guessing when he's horny he won't show it in his face, since he loves to tease you while you're horny, but when it comes to him, he'll probably make you horny first then confessing his horny later.

- He would ghost his hands over you, while kissing and sucking in your neck, but since you've known him for long, you know that he's horny as fck.

- Placing wet kisses all over you neck and grinding his hips against your back, his Hot breath hitting your neck and sensitive spots like warm fire mixing with your soul. You'll turn against him and smirk.
" Horny are we?! "

- " Only for you "
he'll grin and kiss you again m,  while you hold his hand taking him to the couch for both of you to placed comfortably, while he begans to slowly get you two out of your clothes.

-----

Winwin:

- He would hide it, not to tease you, because he'll be embarrassed to say it loud.

- He would sigh loud and be really uncomfortable while sitting on the couch, you'll notice him at first you won't understand what was happening, but later you'll understand why he was behaving such way.

- You would come close to him, while whispering in his ear.
" If you want we can go upstairs now "