💜 WAYV - TEASING

Hey guys I'm back again, with yet another segment, this time......  We'll see how.....

Lucas: We get to tease you.

Ten: You have to taste it.

Winwin: What are we talking about?

A/n: Kun!!!! Take them out please!

Kun: ah! This kids, they make me tired. Come on, I'll buy you ice cream.

WayV: Yayayayay.......

A/n: Anyway with them gone, let's continue. Let's see how they tease you.

*************************

Kun:

So Kun would be in a photoshoot, him teasing you would be like totally unintentional. But you'll be turned on fully by the fact, that be looked like the boss IN a photoshoot.

He'll posing innocently yet with a manly aura and you'll be drooling over him. On his way to change his dress, you'll corner him.

" Babe you're so bad that you kept teasing me"

He'll be confussed with you at first, later he'll catch on what was happening.

" oooh, you liked it babe? Then watch me more and if you're good, you'll get your treat when we go back "

he'll smirk winking at you.

----

Ten:

Horny bish that Ten is, he'll love to tease you any time anywhere.
You'll be in your family dinner and you'll be sitting up to have the dinner.

His hands will travel under the table over to your thighs and tease your womanhood, while you'll whimper, he'll have the face of an angel like nothing would be happening under the table.

" Babe please I can't take it " you'll be on the verge of begging.

" Oh....  You can't, well that's good"
He'll smile with an evil grin continuing his teasing.

-----

Winwin:

I don't see winwin teasing you, maybe, unknowingly he may do it.

I see him as one of the lip bitters, you would be watching them practise their dance and he would be exhausted and lay down on your lap.

You would brush his hair and he would get his lips while biting it. You may not contain your urge to kiss him and would kiss him while he lay on your lap.

" That's for teasing me " you smile looking at him, he could pull you down for another kiss

" One hour and I'll be yours babe " he'll wink his eyes and get up to practise again.

----

Lucas:

Lucas had decided to hit the gym and you decided to join him. Generally you'll be normal and sweet, but seeing Lucas flex his muscles and intense workout would make you horny.

You would unkowningly moan out slighty, he'll notice it and know what he did made you that way

From there, the bish would tease you endlessly and mercilessly, you would think he didn't know why you were behaving this way. Bit that's when he'll come near you and growl in your ear.

" No touching babe, or else you'll be punished "

Your eyes would grow big while he kisses your ear.

----

Xiaojun:

Xiaojun would be a big tease even in bed, first you won't be in a mood for anything, but his words and his actions would be extremely sensual that it'll make you want those things.

He'll make you beg by his endless teasing. Just because you didn't say yes at the first place.

"please Jun, stop teasing "

You'll be in verge of breaking.

" What babe? Huh....  You want me to touch you properly, you should have said yes to that at first place"

He'll laugh, ghosting his hands over your naked body.

----

Hendery:

I see him same as winwin, he'll be working his moves and would come to you with his sweety body and hair just for you to wipe him dry.

You'll laugh kissing him in a really sensual way pushung him against the wall. His eyes would go big bumpkin your sensual action.

" You better much harder babe, the harder you work, the messy it will get today"

You'll whisper making him blush on crimson.

---
Yangyang:

I see you both being childish and cute lovers so teasing is not there in each others vocabulary, but if it was something that just happened, it will be on the times where you guys would be like let's have a bet to see who can withstand most teasing.

" Ahh.....  Babe no more, please no more "

He'll be massaging your clothed womanhood making you leave airy moans, while you yourself would be grinding your hips in his crotch.

Making him a mess too.

" Maybe we should end it here "

That's when he'll lift you upto your bedroom. Kissing each other lustfully.

*************************

So who's storyline was your favorite dog share with me.

Mine was WinWin.

Anyway this was a requested segment by KpopHoe7106

I hope you like it and thanks for requesting girlie.

I hope you guys liked it too, so do comment and vote and request too.

Take care, be safe and stay healthy.

Bye see you next time with another requested segment.

~♥~