🌚💜 NCT 127 - Dominate

Hey my kinky peeps, you saw the black moon.

Yes this segment is a kinky segment, so emrabw the journey.

Before we go to the segment, I want to thank everyone for the
4K+ reads, means a lot that you check out my senseless Book.

Anyway let's dive in.

*****

Basic Storyline:

Your boyfriend (NCT Member) and you are in an intense make out session. And in a something came over you and you decide to Dominate him. Now he who was always the dominating one, how will he react to you dominating him.

*************************

Taeil:

- Eyes gone big, Shocketh × 100.
- Doesn't know how to react when you tied his hands against the bed post.
- Lays there still and try to process the situation.
- Comes back to sense when you rip open his shirt.

"Umm....  Babe what are you doing? "

- Doesn't complain.
- Loves this feeling.
- Totally loves the fact you dominate him and doesn't even hide that.

-----

Taeyong:

- He may be a happy angel, but I know he's going to be a beast in the bed.
- Doesn't like to be dominated.
- But would give in, if you're ready to give him the best time of his life.
- Loves the power you hold over him.
- Listens to your commands like his life depends on it. Making sure next time he would do the same with you.

" Remember babe, just one
time, I don't like to be
hunted. "
- Doesn't show it but loves that you had such a strong beast in you.

-----

Johnny:

- Tires to process the situation where you had just dominated him.
- Your commands irritates him, not that he didn't like it. He didn't like the fact that his body has no control and listened to you automatically.
- Doesn't want to reach his climax before you, so tried to take the control.

" You know daddy doesn't like to be controlled "

- It's a battle of control over the bed.

------

Yuta:

- As all manly he is, he occasionally loves the fact that you try to dominate him, emphasis on try.
- This time you do take control, while you are in an intense make out session, without him knowing how could handcuff him.
- He could smirk at your action.

'' What are you going to do next babe? "

He could ask sitting up, while you push him back pulling donw his pants.