🔞💜 NCT127- When you're horny.

Hey y'all kinky peeps, I'm back this another segment, as the tittle suggest, I mean don't tell me, you aren't horny when you see Uri boys.

Oooh before we go forward thanks for the 1k+ reads, but I'm sad that I don't get enough votes.

Anyway let's dive in, another thing vote and comment for moral support of the poor author, who breaks her hand writing this ♡

Basic storyline line:

You've been sitting in your living room with the NCT member and suddenly you're horny ( Maybe you just imagined them dance or whatever sails your boat XP ) how are they going to react for you, when you say...

" Babe.....  I'm....  I'm....  Horny "

*************************

Taeil:

- Eyes go big.
- Shy and blushes, since you have said this out of the blue.
- Comes close to you, slowly pulling you on his lap.
- You like him slow and sweet and all, but today you wanted wild, hence you decide to take the control.
- You kiss roughly as though it's the last day to kiss him and hurriedly remove his shirt, while kissing him down from his jawline to his neck.
- Shocked to see a wild side of you, secretly loves it, secretly loves being the sub.

----

Taeyong:

- Gone with the sweet angel, say Hello Devil Taeyong.
- Pins you to the wall,  make out session in action for 10 fucking minutes and then leaves you gasping for air.
- You'll move away from him and that's when he'll hold you wrist and smirk while laughing.
" Cute that you thought this was over "

- Drags you to the couch stripping you away by force, is extremely dom and won't let go of you easily, since you had him horny as well.

----

Johnny:

- Is an extreme tease about it.
" Oh I got you horny babe? That's cute "

- Would ghost his fingers all over you slowly grinding against you, when things go well for you, he would abruptly stop and walk away to the fridge to drunk some water with an evil grin.

- You would whine cause of his behaviour making you almost beg for it, but seeing you well up, he would lift you up bridal style and take you to the room while slowly savoring you, enjoying every inch of you.

----

Yuta:

- Smirks.
- Won't hesitate to tease you more,
" Isn't it really hot today
babe? "

Takes off his shirt saying this, a shirtless Yuta with long hair was now sitting in front of you making you more honey by seconds.

- You decide to step out of the room to cool yourself, that's when he'll pull you in his lap.

" let's watch a movie babe"
His hands would be in your thighs, you were not in a position to do anything, anything but pray for you dripping soul.