💜WAYV- Fangirling

Hey guys I'm back with another segment. This time we are going to see how much can uri sweet boys can get jealous seeing you fangirl for someone other then him.

Lol, I'm excited, let's dive in.

Another thing, if you liked the segment, I would appreciate some Votes and comments, just for me to keep writing.

----

Basic storyline:

So you're in a party with your boyfriend (WayV member )  and suddenly your favorite member from some other band walks in and your boyfriend ( WayV member) introduce you to him since he knows you are his fan, but to your suprise you just began to fangirl withoit caring about your boyfriend beside you.

So how will they react since the Idol they introduced you to, is also flirting with you.

*************************

Kun:

- Disappointed, but doesn't show it on his face.

- Smiles all the time, but is slighty pissed to see you hooked around Baekhyun.

- You laugh at all the jokes by Baekhyun's, which you didn't even do for him.

- Walks away to the local bar, waits for you to return.

- After a while sees you walk towards him and is happy to see you happy, doesn't mind even if you ignored him for 10 minutes.

----

Ten:

- Shocked to see you fan girl to Taemin, cause he always thought that you were crazy for him alone.

- Tries to speak but doesn't since you don't seem to be replying to him, he moves away from that place to a quiet place.

- Pissed the whole night, gives you the silent treatment.

-----

Winwin:

- Smiles to see you happy, he knew that you liked Lay from exo, but didn't know you were crazy for him.

- But like others he won't leave you alone, he'll hold you waist and join the conversation with you and Lay.

- As the night proceeded you had to separate and wait for winwin, since he and Lay began talking and became close buds.

-----

Lucas:

- Eyes go big since he clearly see you and Chanyeol flirting with each other.

- " Seriously! She wasn't this excited at first when she saw me "

- In a dilemma whether to join you guys or leave you alone, sits close to you guys, but first open his mouth.

- Didn't see you walk to him,
" He's fun and all, but I love my xiuxiu "
Is happy that you finally came to him.

-----

Hendery:

- Doubts, whether or not you like him or not, since he got to see a new side of you with Shinee Key.

- " He's hot and all, but ain't I her boyfriend "
Huffs and puffs his cheeks.

- But once see you laugh, immediately forms a smile unconsciously.

- Since you were happy he waits till you come and talk to him, waits with two glasses of cocktails in his hand.

-----

Xiaojun:

- Not a chance, the minute he sees you and Sehun flirting back and forth.

- " Hi babe, hello Sehun Hyung, how are you? "

- Doesn't allow you to speak at all, you knew what was happening.

- Gets the silent treatment from you the rest of the night.

-----

YangYang:

- Whines and becomes a baby, tries everything to get your attention.

- " would you give me company little bunny since my girlfriend left me alone "
Whines to a bunny stuff toy.

- He'll randomly do funny things and your attention will shift from Kai to YangYang, you'll laugh seeing him behave such way.

- You'll excuse yourself from Kai and walk to YangYang, whose whining to a bunny stuff toy how you left him alone.

- But is happy to see you walk to him with a smile, throws away the stuff toy making you laugh.

-----

Special Guest:

1. Baekhyun as Baekhyun
2. Taemin as Taemin
3. Chanyeol as Chanyeol
4. Key as Key
5. Kai as kai
6. Sehun as Sehun
7. Lay as Lay

I wanna thank them all for coming here in my book taking you precious time.

*************************

Well that's it folks for today hope you liked it......

Share with me which was your favorite storyline, mine was YangYang ( He's my baby 〒_〒)

You can request too, just drop in comments what you wanna see next.

And comment and vote if possible.....

See you next time with another requested segment.

Stay safe, be healthy.

~♥~