No Such Thing As Bad Luck

"IT'S BAD, WE DRIVE EACH OTHER MAD, IT MIGHT BE KINDA SAD BUT I THINK THAT'S WHAT MAKES US GOOD IN BED" 

Our lips haven't parted since we woke up, breathing into each other's mouths as our tongues battle wildly. Mouths lined with saliva and our lips sloppily smacking against each other, heard throughout the house I'm sure.

His rough hands running down my shivering spine, goosebumps where my skin was once smooth. 

Reluctantly pulling away to take a deep breathe, his lips trailing down my neck as I arch my body to give him more space. Unknowingly grinding my crotch into his in the process, his hands reaching to the front to squeeze my breasts.

Sucking and licking my neck while teasing my nipples.

"Uh-uh-uh" I pull my neck away, "no marks" I remind him of our terms. 

"Actually, I think you said no marks that can be seen by other people" he focuses his attention on my chest. Nipping at the soft tissue, nibbling my sensitive skin between his teeth, all the blood rushing to the surface.

Palms massaging my breasts, giving equal attention to each, thumb purposely brushing over my nipples. 

"Remember that this is just for fun" I don't think I am ready to get back together with him but a little fun in the mean time can't hurt. "Nothing more" I reiterate, "do you see me complaining?" He silences me with my kiss, swallowing my moans.

Wrapping my arms around the back of his neck to pull him closer and deepen the kiss, leaving him breathless.

"THAT'S ENOUGH, LOVE BIRDS! YOU NEED TO GET TO WORK!" Jess bangs on my door, tired after hearing us the whole morning.

We break apart, I hide my laughter in Kelly's shoulder.

"Such a shame now we both have roommates" he comments, "we can't be as loud as we want" he adds. "Oh no, I have heard Jess at the highest volume many times" I recall, "it's her turn now so let's be loud" I peck his shoulder before looking back up at him. 

"I like the sound of that" he wraps an arm around my neck as he falls back on the bed, taking me with him. Our lips reconnecting as our tongues dance together, feeling as though we have finally been given water after years in the desert. 

"She is right, though we need to get to work" he notices the time on his watch. 

"What time is it?" I kiss along his jaw.

"Shift starts in 30" he tells me, "so that means we have at least 20 minutes to-" he reads my eyes so I don't even have to finish the sentence. 

"As much as I want to" he places a delicate kiss on my lips, "I have an Officer's meeting with Boden and Casey in 15" he gives me another kiss, pulling away before I can deepen it.

"Are you really picking Boden over me?" I raise my eyebrow.