About the Book

Hi! This is not a chapter – unfortunately. But this will only take a minute or two so, don't hit that back button yet. There might be pieces of gold in here. lol. Thank you so much if you're reading this, it means you've developed an unhealthy attachment to this book as I had. Now, let me tell you something about Her Right Mistake.

Audrey Danler used to be Audrey Heartly. By that I mean, she used to be a whole different personality.

This book is a rewritten version. Yeah, I do that a lot. You can check out the previous blurb here. 

(This is from Aoraii 's book covers -she includes the stories' blurbs too

(This is from Aoraii 's book covers -she includes the stories' blurbs too. Feel free to check it out! She used to make awesome book covers for me from way back.)

So, yeah, there is another version of this book. An older and crappier one. A wayyy different Audrey. The same Vren, I guess?

When I started writing this book last year, I think I was in that state of trying to make myself mentally strong that I just formed this badass Audrey in my head. It was a very fragile state I have been because for the first time in my life, I was off the nest. I was used to being told what to do, and I have been dying to be my own person. But then the moment my parents let go of the reins, I'm one staggering courage away from begging them to tell me what to do.

Vren Parkinson is that one guy I wasn't so sure readers would "like" because, you know, he plays around. But what dah yah know? I hadn't noticed I put a little heart in him annndddd, okay, who loves Vren?

Did you notice the conflict leaned more to Audrey's parents than an ex love of her life? However I try to keep my writing not personal, it sneaks in. I was terribly homesick (actually, I think I still am). And I miss my parents. My father is this superman I'll forever look up to as a hero. So, there you go – conflict served on a silver platter. Thank you so much, homesickness! Love you.

This book used to be in a First Person's Point of View, but with Audrey's "new" personality, I thought a Third Person's Point of View is more fitting. Read sample below. These are the first paragraphs of each versions.

Previous Version

Audrey's POV

Everyone greeted me as I strutted my way through. I'm just dropping by to my mom's office for just another trifling matter. They all stare at me with gaping mouths – the guys to be specific. My mom doesn't want me lingering in here because I'm 'delaying' their paperworks, as she put it. And the women? They're all throwing envious, lingering glances my way. Why? Because I'm the AUDREY HEARTLY. The sweetheart of every runway and the cover of every fancy, glossy papers.

Note: I really realllyyy struggled not to edit this because this really sucks. I'm cringing as I type this.

New Version

Audrey peels her eyes open. Her hand shoots up to protect herself from the glaring sunshine that streamed in through the window. She groaned when her head stung as if it were hammered in her sleep. Her lips felt cracked from dehydration, or maybe too much to drink last night. She rolled to her front and propped her palms on the bed to stagger her way out of the bed. The blanket fell to her waist. Just then, she feels the cold air enveloping her upper half like she has nothing on.

I think that's it. Thank you so much for reading Her Right Mistake. If you have questions regarding my writing status or what am I going to do with my life after typing "The End" to this book, just drop them in the comments.

Next update will be the Epilogue.😭

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!