Epilogue

Before you continue, please know that this book still needs a lot of fact checking because pregnancy 101 is not something I am an expert of. This means that the author of this book needs to have more research about PREGNANCY and you'll probably be questioning some farfetched information in the book. Again, I did not make some thorough research. Please know that is the first draft and will undergo minimum to drastic editing once done with "fact checking."

NO NEED TO PREACH, PLEASE.

Audrey nodded, sweeping her gaze on every faces in the conference room. She was in one of their weekly meetings. She was following up on their stories, barely speaking because there wasn't much to say to the competent and insightful women around the table. The fitness team were just giving her an update when her phone buzzed with a text message from Vren.

She clicks her pen, wishing nothing more but for the meeting to be over. And when it did, she watches in agony as everyone exits before her. She types a reply on her phone, changing her mind when a man she recognized in one glimpse comes in as everyone else was going out.

The lingering glances didn't go unnoticed. She was getting used to the female attention he constantly gets wherever he goes. She still has her moments though – where she just couldn't help but get jealous. But, of course, Vren doesn't have to know that. The things is, she really thought the women would eventually subside once he no longer have the luxury to walk freely without a baby.

Vren alone is a load of attractiveness and charm. But Vren with their two month old baby, is lots of attractiveness and cuteness in one swoop. He walks in, oblivious to the appreciative smiles, his eyes twinkling when he saw her.

Her heart swelled seeing him with baby Miles whose blue eyes rounded in recognition to his mother. His arms extend to her direction like he just wanted her to hold him and that would solve all the world's problems. Audrey sighed, her son thrusting his bottom lip forward as if pleading. He was pulling her like gravity.

"There's mommy." Vren cooed, holding the baby to his arms.

She bolted out of her seat, strutting across the room where her son was begging with his eyes. She took the baby and peppers his face with kisses. "Hi, baby."

"Daddy would appreciate it if he gets some of that kisses too, right, Miles?"

Audrey slaps him lightly on the arm and rolled her eyes.

"That's not the way you treat the father of your son." He rubbed his arm, leaning in for a stealthy peck on her mouth.

She narrowed her eyes on him.

"That was a well-deserved kiss." He winks, rewarding him with his trademark grin. "Are we all set?"

"I should be the one asking you that."

He chuckled. "Yes, we are."

Kylie comes in the conference room, cheeks flushed. Her face was glowing – not from a blush. She was utterly pissed and was trying not to look the part. She shoved the corner of her mouth upward into a strained smile. "I've cleared your schedule."

Audrey looks over her shoulder and saw the source of her sour mood. Christian Parkinson was on her heels, looking like he was just walking around with leisure. Kylie moves closer, face dramatically shifting to her usual tame demeanor when she sees Miles.

"Hi, Miles. How are you today?"

"A little fussy earlier this morning. But as you can see, we're past that." Vren tweaks his son's nose, eyes soft.

Audrey laughs. "We're past the screaming for now."

"Well, congratulations. You have officially given your parents some sleep." She kisses him on the cheek.