Flick + CJ

A/N: All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!

---

*There is no heterosexual explanation for these two. Nintendo was smart by using the word "partners" because it would stop outcry from homophobes, but we all know the truth 😳

*This HC is based off of the image used in this chapter, but Flick definitely subconsciously picks up on CJ's fur color a lot without realizing it.

*These two are so hyperfixated on their interests but they still let the other ramble on about theirs and reciprocate the same exact energy with one another! They are passionate about what they like and are passionate about each other and it's just so wholesome when they're in the same room.

*CJ plugs THE FUCK out of Flick's commissions on uh *looks at smudged writing on hand* Twimch--

*The entire chat bullies the one guy who says he's tired of Flick constantly getting promoted.

*Flick isn't really into streaming because he'd find it overwhelming, but he doesn't mind making a guest appearance every once in a while on CJ's streams. CJ will pop in on Flick working on a commission, show the progress if Flick is cool with it, and then leaves (after plugging him for the 75th time).

*When they are apart and CJ streams Flick will join occasionally and say a single "poggers" before leaving when the chat goes insane.

*If one of them gets into a show the other is contractually obligated to hop on the bandwagon so that they won't have to struggle alone in fandom brainrot hell. That's true love, yo.

*I forgot to add ages, they seem like late teens to early 20s!! Both the same age, or a few months apart.

*They met in middle school and bonded over being the weird kids who were obsessed with one thing at all times.

*Although as they grew older, people started to favor CJ over Flick and everything and he often had to defend the poor chameleon from bullies. The C in CJ stands for chad, and it's an emo jock love story.

*I think they finally realized they loved each other was during prom night. Flick only went because his parents would kill him if he didn't, and CJ went because he knew he couldn't miss the chance to see Flick in a tux. He chose to spend the whole night with him, and when Flick asked why CJ confessed.

*I think their engagement rings would be so cute... Flick would get a fish-themed one for CJ and of course CJ would get a bug-themed one for flick. You'd have to cut of their fingers to get them to take theirs off.