Eugene

*He's in his mid 20s to early 30s

*Definitely still a virgin, I mean look at him.

*He's either a total flirt or a bumbling dork, there is no in between

*He'll come onto you but if you reciprocate it will throw him for a loop so badly that he'll just cease functioning. It's not hard to turn him into a stuttering mess.

*He's lowkey a little self conscious about his small eyes, but be tries not to let it get to him.

*He treats his hair with the utmost importance, he has the fancy shampoos and everything, and he wakes up early just to get it into shape.

*He has those combs that are built like switchblades because he thinks it's funny to whip it out in front of people who don't know it isn't a switchblade.

*He's lowkey the jealous type, but he represses it.

*He has hella bedhead, but it's rare that anyone gets to really see it.

*He owns a motorcycle, one that he doesn't really use much now that he's on an island, but it's still in his possession.

*He has a basement that he uses as a man cave, which is most likely where his motorcycle is. It's full of stuff from his travels and things that he likes, and is probably where he sleeps.

*He looks up to Apollo, since the guy is a former bad-boy.

*He sings Bubblegum K.K. by himself a lot... It's just so dang catchy okay?!

*He wears his leather jacket even in hot weather, mainly out of security but also because of the massive pit stains he gets on his WHITE shirt that he wouldn't have got in the first place if he didn't wear his jacket in 90 DEGREE WEATHER--

*He wears contacts so that he can wear his regular shades.

*He has an Australian accent that he represses since he's good with voices, but it comes out when he's feeling a very powerful emotion, like scared/angry/extremely excited, etc.

*His parents grew up in Animal Crossing Australia or whatever but they raised him in America.