Apollo

*He radiates late 30s to 40s energy to me, it's the white hair and beard for sure

*He's a former bad-boy biker dude, hence his clothing style. Eventually he just decided that he was getting too old and ought to settle down, so he did.

*He's very street smart, a little paranoid at bars too. You can learn a lot of unconventional lessons from him.

*He mixes up his food like he's in prison and has weird flavor preferences. Why? Well, back in the summer of--

*Calls everyone some sort of youthful nickname like "kiddo," I know that's a cranky villager thing but still.

*He also owns a badass motorcycle that he takes aggressive care of, he loves her to death... Yes, it's a her, and yes, she has a name.

*((It's Betty---))

*Him and Eugene hang out a lot since he knows Eugey looks up to him and everything, and they exchange stories. Eugene is still growing out of his badboy phase meanwhile Apollo is already out of it, so it creates a cute dynamic.

*He is not a morning person but he still wakes up at a decent hour... He is quite the night owl as well.

*If you burn the candle at both ends you'll be able to see him sitting on his rooftop with a cup of joe watching the sunrise or just stargazing. He would be more than happy to have you there with him, as a friend or something more.

*He pretends to be annoyed when people call him old but he secretly enjoys it since he wants to be seen as a father figure.

*His catchphrase "pah" is a tick. He used to just say it as something to express annoyance, but now he can't stop.

*He's tatted the fuck up under his clothing; remnants of his youth.

*I feel like he has some kind of tragic love story that happened in his past, where him and a girl fell in love but they simply couldn't be, oh the pain!

*He's a very affectionate lover in private, he's a fan of good ol' snuggling on the couch. No words, just affection. He especially likes to weaponize his facial hair and rub it against you a lot, and honestly it tickles.