bon appetite.

bon appetite ft. allen iverson

" DAMN BABY! YOU MADE THIS FOR ME? "

" DAMN BABY! YOU
MADE THIS FOR ME? "

a shirtless allen reached over to grab a cooling fudgy chocolate cupcake that was resting on a porcelain plate that was on the large marbel island. his long time girlfriend, iman took a glance at him as he grabbed one eating it one bite. "you better not take anymore either. you know this is for my bakery," she turned her stand mixer to medium high speed looking up at frowned up allen. "come on man, a nigga can't get a cake around this motherfucka'," he blew some air out his mouth throwing his head back.

iman arched a eyebrow at allen who slid a hand into his afro that he had unraveled in his day and a half start to his three month vacation. "you done?" iman's gaze glazed with disinterest and slight annoyance. "a nigga can't get love on the court or at home!" allen exclaimed loudly turning to the fridge, "this is fucking blasphemy!". iman just shook her head with a cheeky looking smirk on her face. allen pulled out a gatorade slamming the steel fridge door closed and you could all the jars and hard plastic bottles rattling together. "don't slam my fucking door allen," iman cut her eyes to him, pouring the cake batter into three buttered cake pans.

allen just leaned on the kitchen island watching his girlfriend move around the kitchen with ease. she placed the cakes in the oven, the mixing bowl in the sink and began to frost the cupcakes. allen sat the electrolyte drink down getting behind iman who arched a curious eyebrow.

"you know I was just playing right baby?" allen's was now higher in pitch and whiny sound as he rested his chin on her shoulder laying gentle and slow kisses. "mhm," she simply nodded, "I know you a cry baby sometimes." allen rolled his eyes in annoyance before placing another kiss in the crook of her neck. "just shut up 'e'," allen mumbled.

iman pushed the plate of small confectioners away and placed the pipping bag down. she turned around so she could face allen who stared down at her with a low gaze. although, hard to believe with his previous behavior, he did miss her immensely when he was away and he hoped she did too. he especially had missed their intimate moments that they often shared when he was in town and actually around being the very bain of her existence.

he leaned down slightly placing a meaningful kiss upon her lips moving his hands from her around her to her hips. he tilted his head slightly, deepening the kiss. he moved his left hand to rest on her jaw, slipping his tongue past her parted lips. he lifted her up placing her on the marble island getting between her legs that were spread.

she moved her medium length bone white acrylics clad hands to be around her lovers neck as the two of their tongues mushed together in and out of sync. his hands messed around with the bottom hem of her plain white t-shirt. he pulled away for a moment, a long translucent string of saliva created a bridge between their two mouths. the tip of her tongue slowly traced the outline of her own top lip the saliva bridge breaking as her eyes hooded.

allen licked his bottom lip tucking it behind his teeth before he pulled her shirt off throwing it to the side. "baby, I really missed you," allen softy murmured into iman's neck, placing kisses that left small patches of saliva behind. he looped his thumbs into the band of her acid washed jeans. he pulled them down along along with the pink pair of panties along with them.

"I missed you too daddy," she softly muttered as the two of them shared another kiss that was full of passion. the two of them tilted their heads in opposite directions, their tongues mashing and twisting together with their teeth occasionally scraping against the other's. allen pulled down his basketball shorts, his boxers following after before he stroked his own shaft a couple of times.

iman pulled away from the kiss until their lips were only brushing together. allen slowly slid himself into her wetness, a long drawn out groan erupting from his throat as a soft gasp left iman's. she scooted up to the edge of the counter, another inch entering her in the process making her suck in some air audibly. allen wrapped both his arms around her frame pulling the two of them together like north and south magnets.

iman left a series of kisses down the side of allen's relaxed jaw as low grunts spilled out of his mouth as his hips met with her thighs. "holy fuck. . .I missed you," iman purred into allen's ear. she wrapped her legs around the backs of his, the heels of her bare feet rubbing against his bare ass. her hands moved from around his neck laying flat onto the countertop.

her mouth fell open as she felt allen press his thumb onto her bud of nerves rubbing a slow circle. a high pitched whimper fell from her lips as she threw her head back closing her eyes.

her sounds of pleasure slowly overpowered allen's as he moved his hips at a quick pace that fell into a rhythm. her muscles relaxed as she let her body experience the intimacy she had longed for in their months apart. her right hand moved for a moment before she could feel the squishy feeling of cake and frosting all over her palms and fingers. she stuck her cake covered digits into allen's mouth, feeling how his tongue swirled around her fingers, making sure to get every crumb and all the frosting.

iman pressed their forehead's together, pulling her fingers from allen's mouth resting her chocolate dessert covered hand on his jaw leaving globs of frosting with stubborn crumbs of chocolate cake. he sloppily kissed her lips, the faint taste of chocolate lingering in his mouth. he roughly buried inside her with every slow thrust earning shaky moans that came almost insync with the sound of his balls slapps against her ass.

iman arched her back deeply, curling his toes into tense balls as she found it harder to focus the kisses they shared. allen let out low moans as he dugs his fingers into the small of her back his body tensing up slightly. "cum in me. . .please?" she pleaded shakily placing short, wet and sloppy pecks on allen's lips. she once again wrapped her arms around his neck staring up at her long time boyfriend in a aroused daze.

"you want all of me baby?" allen teased kissing at the corners of her mouth earning a few breathless moans. iman's chest heaved as he resumed his now quicker circles on her engorged bundle of nerves. "oh. . I want all of you baby, every. .drop," she rasped out with her body rocking insync with allen's thrusts.

she leaned onto allen's chest taking large huffs of air with short inhales as she felt allen's muscles tense up before a long drawn out grunt of release and his throbbing member occupied two of her five senses. allen remained inside of her, continuing to rub quick rhythmic circles on iman's clit until her mouth fell open, the only noise a loud whine followed by profane phrases that had something to do with someone's religious beliefs. she unraveled completely in allen's arm's, her body relaxing as they sat in the moment. the only being their breathing regulating.

allen places a kiss upon her forehead, pulling out of her. "you need practice if you tired like that after round one baby," allen said, completely amused with his girlfriend.

iman gave him an annoyed look that didn't even need her speaking to convey what she wanted to say. allen bent down pulling his shorts off.

"since you ruined these. ." allen grabbed the smushed cupcakes with a accomplished grin, his tongue poked out between his teeth. "get the hell out my kitchen."