corrupt.

TRACK NINE!
corrupt ft. chris hemsworth

 chris hemsworth

corruption. the word was subjective, depending on whoever was looking to define it however, no matter who looked to define the word, El Royale was corrupt beyond repair.

crawling with individuals who were too far gone for a baptism, including myself. I had long accepted that I was not one of god's children nor was I satan's child either.

I laid under the mature oak tree that rustled with wind that blew through every so often. it was quiet probably too quiet and I was right, "howdy pretty lady."

I blew air out of my mouth snorting out a laugh as I opened my eyes meeting his mischievous filled crystal blues eyes that had random blotches of ice blue speckled around. he was bending over to be in my full view, his hair hanging towards me. the sun outlined the perimeter of his head making it look as if he had a halo, however I knew he was far from it.

"hi..hippie," I greeted playfully and the corners of his lips turned up more as I sat up.

billy lee was corrupted and a hypocrite. but thank god; the god he didn't believe in, that he had looks to combat his apparent god complex. he thought he believed in something be quite frankly, he just wanted to fuck whoever and whenever he wanted and craved for someone to constantly feel his ego. he wanted you to believe there was no god so he could be your god, he wanted to be the only thing that you'll ever need.

he was not my god.

there was no god.

our faces were close when I was sitting up and he was between my legs. I could see what game he was playing at, his little obedient doll 'boots' was nowhere to be found. probably because he casted her away for me to become his top priority.

his scent was mellow and intense, the floral smell of the wild flowers he had been meddling in mixing with his own indescribable scent.

he married our lips together, encapsulating my lips into a needy kiss as he grabbed my jaw. his thumb pressed into my left jaw bone while his gentle four other fingers tenderly pressed their finger prints into my right cheek and jaw. I closed my eyes humming in satisfaction as I moved closer to him.

I placed my gently gripped his lean forearm, using my free hand to slick his hair that had been tickling my nose away from both our faces. his tongue repeatedly married and divorced from mine as he deepened the kiss while his hand on my face moved to my clothed right breast, cupping it in his hand. the sound of a blade being slid open caught my attention making me open my eyes, they were met with his that were dancing with dark lust and playful knavishness.

he pulled away from the kiss holding the knife in my
peripheral vision wearing a smirk on his lips. he used the tip of the knife to poke my cheek, turning it on it's sharp edge gently grazing it along the soft skin of my face down to my neck.

his eyes still held onto my distracted hessonite ones, the wind blew his hair back into his face while the wildflowers scent wafted more heavily to our place under the tree.

my breath caught in my throat as he opened my button up shirt before cutting the straps of my bra away from my larger breasts, gravity taking a hold of them.

he used the tip of the blade to move a stubborn curl from in front of my eye scanning my face with ardor. "turn around. . .and get on your hands and knees pretty girl," his voice had now dropped several octaves as he stuck his thumb in his mouth lazily.

I quickly obliged moving away from him to give me some space. I flipped around, the soft earth slightly sinking under my palms and knees. he flicked my skirt up exposing my bare ass to the windy air, the dull edge of the knife pressed down on my hip before I could hear the soft sound of the lace behind broken by the cold metal.

he repeated it on the other side letting the cute fabric fall under me before disappearing from all my senses for a moment. the leaves of the tree ruffled as I waited for him to touch me again.

he gently pressed the knife against my chest, getting closer to me from behind where his tip was running between my folds with little movement of his hips. he moved the knife to my throat, pressed on it rather harshly. I leaned back feeling my walls hug his tip as he entered me.

a sigh of satisfaction erupted from my lips as I continued to lean back into a sitting position on his lap until every last inch of him was being comforted by my yearning walls.

he moved the blade make to the smooth area right above my breasts, dragging it across with a harsh pressure making a deep cut leaking a stream of dark rouge as he placed kisses on my neck and shoulder.

I gasped in surprise as he pressed the knife back against my throat with slight pressure. his free hand moved to the stream of the deep-red liquid, dipping his fingertips into the sinful liquid rubbing it all over my breasts as if my body was his canvas and his fingers and my blood were his own paints and paintbrushes.

I found myself starting to bounce on his dick that I had been idling on for far too long. a mouth was practically permanently wired open from the way breathless moans left my throat mixing with his grunts of fulfillment.

"you're mine now pretty girl, all mine, only mine," he pressed the knife more into my soft skin.

and in the moment, I knew I was in for a long ride.