pump it back.

pump it back ft. d.swing & static major

the keys jingled loudly as he unlocked the front door looking around the dark house

the keys jingled loudly as he unlocked the front door looking around the dark house. "yo de, you here?"static's loudly said turning on the lights. it was the earliest parts of the night, around eight or nine and devante had told static they'd be meeting at the studio at seven. needless to say that devante did not show up at the studio like promised and static was not gonna wait around for him.

static took off his sunglasses, throwing them of devante's marble kitchen counter looking around before throwing his keys on the counter too. static rubbed his hand over his head, walking over to the pecan wood stairs, walking up them. he walked down the hallway that lead to de's bedroom.

the door was wide open so static walked in with a lack of hesitation and care. he looked around seeing devante's sheets tousled around and his room in a opposite condition. there was a glass next to the bed, a small amount of what static thought was hennessy left in the glass, the empty bottle sitting next to it.

static walked towards the bathroom which it's door was cracked open with the lights on. as static got closer he could hear deep exhales. he peeked into the thin crack of the slightly ajar door, seeing devante leaned against the sink, stroking his long and girthy shaft with his head leaned back.

static stood there, frozen as he mouthed the words, "what the fuck man." static couldn't help but stare at devante as he worked his hand up and down his own dick, not even realizing he had a spectator. his adam's apple gently bobbed as he let out small groans of pleasure. static rubbed his own appendage through his pants as he felt arousal take over his lower half.

devante looked down at himself, cursing as he stroked himself faster. the veins in his arm, bulging slightly as his chest rose and fell quicker. he glanced to the side quickly catching the eyes of static. static, who completely panicked, quickly hid behind the wall.

"I saw you, you do know that right?" devante's deep voice called out, his words kinda being pushed together with a subtle slur. "I wasn't staring or anything..I was just uh..seeing what you were doing, I'll be downstairs," static stumbled over his words as they spilled out of his mouth, turning on his heels to walk towards the open bedroom door.

devante walked out the bathroom, holding a towel around his hips, "not so fast, come here."

"nah man, you're naked," static said, shaking his head turning around to face devante. "you didn't have a issue with that a minute ago," devante walked over to his bed sitting down on the edge, taking his towel off showing off his lower half proudly. his veins were predominant on the sides of his member, the dark pink tip leaking with milky looking precum.