late night vibe.

late night vibe ft. trevante rhodes

" I HOPE YOU DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT PASSIONATE LETTER YOU SENT ME

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT PASSIONATE
LETTER YOU SENT ME. "

he trailed off waiting for my response, his voice smooth as silk and as deep as a upright bass.

a sly smile graced my face at the thought of the erotic letter I sent him when he was in atlanta shooting a show, it was months ago but all the risqué words were burned deep in my mind still. I remember every exact letter and word as if it was the same late humid summer night that I wrote it.

when he was away for those three months my attraction to him became much more lewd than platonic. I spent most of my late nights fantasizing about him that weren't limited to anything no matter how disgusting and erotic they were.

thoughts of him and myself together in a intimate setting became a nightly thing, covering my mind like a thick fog at earliest time in the morning which the sky was still midnight black with touches of blue.

"I would hope you didn't forget, I meant every word," I uttered in a low seductive tone. waiting to hear his smooth, raspy voice that was like a aphrodisiac to me, my bottom lip locked under my teeth. my fingers gripped the phone a little tighter hearing his infamous chuckle ring softly in my ears.

"how about you come over so I can reply?" trevante seductively insisted and I could practically hear his arrogant smirk. I nodded my head quickly like a lovesick overly eager teenager as if he could actually see my face, if he could, he would probably tease me on how bad I needed him everywhere on and in my body.

my body yearned to feel his touch, for him to explore every inch of me, to allow no place on my body to go unexplored. I wanted to feel all of him, I wanted our bodies to become one in a act of intimacy.

I needed him bad...I needed him right now.

"should I bring a bag?" I inquired keeping my voice at the same low seductive tone, trying to contain my shaky voice from my excitement and slight nervousness.

"for sure baby, I'm gonna take all night with you. . ." he responded trailing off. I licked my bottom lip letting my mind create a many different thoughts about what he exactly meant by that before saying, "so I'll see you in a couple of minutes?"

"yeah, a couple of minutes babygirl," he confirmed before the line went dead with the quiet busy tone off ringing in my ears. I placed my phone on the hook, eagerly getting off my silk sheet covered bed going into my closet.

I threw random pieces of my mostly black wardrobe into a old duffle bag. almost immediately, a lightbulb went off in my head and I got up from my sitting position on the closet floor, walking over to my dresser, pulling the bottom drawer open.