power struggle.

power struggle ft. roman reigns

it was a known fact that roman and I had a aggressive power dynamic

it was a known fact that roman and I had a aggressive power dynamic. there was absolutely no pants in our relationship and if there was, it was one of those odd gimmick pants that two people could fit. so it was natural that when we went out together it was like two rams fighting each other

he cleared his throat moving my hand away from the inside of his thigh, quickly cutting his gaze at me before focusing back on our friends. I hummed quietly taking a sip of red wine using my free right hand to rub his left thigh, the tips of my fingers grazing the soft fabric of his black slacks. again, he moved my hand to my own area before nonverbally mocking me by placing his hand on my upper thigh.

"what do you think babe?" roman said with a grin on his face because he knew damn well that I wasn't listening to the conversation. I put a sickly sweet smile on my face glancing at him with a glint of annoyance in my eyes.

I cleared my throat shifting my seat, "baby you know we're spiritually connected, I'm sure you said my thoughts better than I ever could." my response was dripping with sarcasm however only roman could detect it, roughly squeezing my thigh in response. our friends just laughed my response off going and casually talking amongst themselves before roman leaned over to my ear.

"can you not act cordial?" he questioned, his hand moving up and down on my thighs. a smirk appeared on my lips as I leaned over acting as if I was about to whisper back in his ear instead, I gently dragged the tip of my tongue across the edge of his ear before gently nipping his earlobe.

"how's that for cordial?" I lowly whispered in his ear seductively chuckling. his eyebrow raised glancing down at me before he surprisingly threw me a grin like he won another espy award. a pout formed on my face because he definitely didn't have the reaction I wanted.

I huffed grabbing my wine glass finishing off the rest of my half glass, feeling his hand continuing to rub my inner thighs through my skirt. I roughly smacked his hand away before locking eyes with him throwing him a triumph smirk. roman gave a me look that just screamed 'act accordingly'. I rolled my eyes discarding his nonverbal warning before I got up smiling to our friends, "I need to do some freshening up, I'll be back."

I sauntered off, my heels making a soft clicking noise on the marble floors of the spacious restaurant. I could practically feel roman's eyes glued to my back as I walked further and further away from the table. I knocked on the door of the private restroom being greeted with silence so I walked in looking at myself in the mirror admiring my face. I messed around with my curls making sure they stayed in the high ponytail before I could hear the restroom door open. "roman. get out," I said glancing at him in the mirror turning around to where my back was now facing the mirror and sink.