corruption.

TRACK TEN!
corruption ft. chris hemsworth

 chris hemsworth

corruption. the word was subjective, depending on whoever was looking to define it however, no matter who looked to define the word, El Royale was corrupt beyond repair.

crawling with individuals who were too far gone for a baptism, including myself. I had long accepted that I was not one of god's children nor was I satan's child either.

I was just human that was living on
this sinful planet we called earth.

but now, it was definitely time to check out of el royale, I had been around for two weeks only leaving my room to grab food and water. thankfully, there was a bathroom attached to the room.

I grabbed my black backpack and room key, leaving the dark room. I walked down the eerily quiet hallway, pushing on the door that separated me from the lobby.

as I walked in, I instantly regretted it. my eyes scanned the scene before me and I rolled my eyes. this was not in the plan.

"you, pretty lady. get over here," the tall man called out to me, some of his shaggy hair hanging in front of his piercing blues eyes that held nothing but nonchalantness and amusement. he wore pants that were sitting dangerously low on his hips, showing off his deep v-line that complimented his deeply defined abs that were on showcase due to his completely unbuttoned shirt.

I gripped the straps of my backpack walking closer to the rather attractive man. my brain was working overtime to actually process what was going on here. it was definitely a hostage situation that had a roulette game going on.

the man eyed my necklace smirking at how the cross was overlapping a pentagram. when I stood in front of him his hand immediately went to it. his thumb went over the smooth silver necklace before his hand went behind my back, disarming me himself.

mentally I cursed as he held the gun in my vision, "what's a pretty lady like you doing with a thing like this?" his eyes bored into my contrasting muddy brown eyes.

maybe if I'm silent he'll let me go.

wrong. he pressed the barrel of the gun in the middle of my eyebrows before I muttered, "protection."

he laughed slightly throwing his head back as he removed the gun from my forehead, stuffing it into the band of his pants. now I have no protection, for fucks sake. "where were you heading?" he asked placing his hand on my neck caressing the side of my face, his thumb gently tracing my jaw outline. there was no answer to his question, I had no where to go so in response I just shrugged. "another poor lost soul that need to take shelter at El Royale..what a poor confused and corrupted pretty girl."