Chapter 41 - Ice cream

After the Keymaker had been transferred into a safe location both crews had left the matrix. Jinx had been quierived back. She was once again walking with Neo. The two arrived at their room quickly. Jinx sat down on the couch. "I started getting cramps on the mission. I..i couldn't run. I was useless wasn't ?" Jinx said as she hugged her knees. "Of course you weren't." Neo sat next to her on the couch. Jinx leaned her head against Neo's chest. "When you kissed her.. It wasn't true.. Right?" Jinx avoided eye contact. Neo carefully sifted his slim finger under Jinx's chin and made her look up. "Of course it wasn't true emotion. It was for the mission." Jinx's eyes were still filled with tears. She turned around on the couch and hugged Neo. "I'm so tired." She sniffled on Neo's shoulder.

Seyu was thinking about this mysterious Alyssiana she had met. Why couldn't she have come with them? Why did she feel a special connection to her? Were they some how related? Perhaps..

"You need to free your mind." Nara said. She and Roxy were training. They had been training for atleast an hour"You know you are impossible to hit?" "You can't think that. If you do, then you can't hit me." Nara said frustrated. Roxy sighed. "Again." Nara commanded. Roxy boosted torwards her. She kicked and punched her. She kicked almost everymove. "YEA! I GOT A HIT ON YOU!" Roxy screamed. Nara went to sweep her legs but Roxy dodged. "Jinx warned me 'bout that one." Nara chuckled. "Alright. That's enough for today." Nara smiled. "Can we go get some unreal matrix-ice cream? Please, please, pleaaase?" Roxy begged like the little kid she was inside. "Sure." Nara took her phone and called the operator. "Tank? Can you transfer us in the matrix?" Nara asked. "Sure. No problem." Tank said already preparing to transfer them in. "Thank you." Nara smiled as she flipped her phone shut.

After they both got vanilla ice creams and ate them, they sadly had to leave the matrix. They were slowly walking to a phone booth. "Mrs. Harris." The two turned to look. "Good evening, gentlemen. Jackson, Johnson and Thompson. It truly has been a while." Nara smirked at the three. "Uhh.. Nara?" Roxy held her hand and stayed close to her. "Shoot! We are both here.. Then lets run. The booth isn't too far."

Nara started pulling Roxy. The two ran as fast as they could. Bullets were flying past them. They got to the booth. "ANWSER IT!" Nara yelled to Roxy. Roxy anwsered. Nara took her guns and fired at the agents. She took the phone when it soon enough rang. Roxy was next to her. Nara got unplugged. "Thank you." "No problem." Dozer smiled slightly. "I was so worried." Roxy hugged Nara. "Come on, Ro-ro. I was there for what? Thirty, fourty seconds after you left." "STILL!" Roxy squeezed Nara. "You need to let me go or i will run out.. of.. air." Nara started to acctually run out of air. "Oh! Sorry." Roxy quickly let go. Nara got air. "Phew-."

Time flew by and everyone had gone to bed. "You have thought about baby names haven't you?" Jinx asked. They were both laying on their shared bed. "I thought that if it's a girl i would like to name her eather Sophie or Jessica. If its a boy then i would like to name him Noah or Ben." "How about the name Jessalin? It would be an extraordinary name. And her nickname could be Jess." Jinx thought out loud. Her hand was on the top of her belly. Neo's hand was on her hand. "It would be a cool name." "I think that for a boy the name Noah could be cool. So i think we both agree on thay one." Jinx looked into Neo's brown eyes. She remembered when they had met. How she had felt drawn to him back then. Neo got up and turned off the lights. "Good night." He whispered as he laid right next to Jinx. "Good night." Jinx whispered back.

"Neo! I NEED NEO!!"

Neo jolted on the bed. It had happened again. The same nightmare. He blinked couple of times before rubbing his eyes. It was always the same nightmare. He got up and walked to the door. He was wearing a red sweater and some loose pants. He opened the door, stepped out and closed it. Then he walked next to the railing. He looked at the distance, at the Zion. He just thought about how it all stays together. Soon he turned around to go back inside. He took couple of steps. "Magnificent, isn't it?" Neo didn't recognize this persons voice at first. He turned around. It was Timothee. He was next to the railing. "It truly is." Neo walked back next to the railing. "If i may ask, what is keeping you up during this late hour?" "I would ask you the same." Neo looked at Timothee. "Oh, nothing. I'm just thinking about someone.." Timothee mumbled getting lost in his thoughts. "I think i'll go back inside." Neo turned back around. "Alright. See you around."