Chapter 38 - The Somnium

Roxy had gotten up early. She walked down to the main deck. Most of the members were probably slowly waking up. Dozer was doing something on the computer but Roxy decided not to bother him. She decided to go to the control room instead. Morpheus was driving the ship. "Are we close?" Roxy asked. "Mhm.. About 15 minutes away." Morpheus informed. Roxy walked to the cafeteria and got herself some breakfast.

The Nebuchadnezzar arrived to Zion shortly. Everyone had woken up by then. Everyone gathered their stuff before leaving the ship. As Jinx walked out she noticed Seyu talking with Loki, a brown haired boy and two girl she didn't know. "Roxy! Nara! Jinx! I missed you guys." Seyu smiled as she ran over to hug them all. "New crew members?" Nara questioned. "Mhm!" Seyu smiled

Seyu led Nara, Jinx and Roxy over to Loki, the other boy and the girls. "Hi! I'm Kitty, Kitty Carrot." The young girl with bright orange hair told them with a huge beaming smile. "You know the carrot part is just a nickname right?" Loki chuckled. "Right." Kitty quickly glanced at Loki. "I'm Timothee" The brown haired boy introduced himself with a calm kind smile. "My big brother." Kitty smiled. "And i'm Gem. The Operator." A girl with light brown hair and blue eyes smiled at the three. "Nice to meet you all." Jinx smiled. Morpheus and the others walked past them. Jinx, Roxy and Nara quickly said their goodbyes before joining the other crew members.

 Jinx, Roxy and Nara quickly said their goodbyes before joining the other crew members

(Kitty)

(Timothee)

(Timothee)

(Gem)

"We should get another team to help us on this mission." Morpheus was privatly speaking with Neo while Jinx waited. Other crew members had already found their rooms. "Did you have another crew in mind?" "I considered the Somniums crew." "What for would we need another crew?" Neo asked. "In case something happens and we need extra help." "Alright. Sounds good to me."

As Jinx and Neo finally arrived at their room, Jinx pushed Neo to an unexpected kiss against one of the walls. "I don't want to fight anymore." Jinx mumbled into the kiss. Her voice was desperate. Neo hadn't expected the kiss but mumbled an affirmative answer on her soft lips. He set his hands on Jinx's lower back but didn't pull forward in fear of hurting her. The kiss was passionate. Jinx slowly drew away from Neo's lips. "Sorry if it was too sudden." Jinx apologized little embarrassed. Neo moved closer and kissed her just as passionetly as Jinx had kissed him.

The night arrived. The crew of Somnium were having a quick meeting on the ship. "So we are going to help the crew of Nebuchadnezzar to find this mysterious Keymaker?" "Yup. Thats what Morpheus told me." Tulip chirped. "Alright. Can i go to bed now?" Seyu asked little annoyed. She had already planned on going to sleep before this meeting. "You're all free to go." Tulip informed.

Seyu walked to her bedroom. But before that she looked at Zion. The view was breathtaking. It had been when she first saw the place and it had been ever since. No matter how many times she saw it. She walked threw the door to her room and sat on the bed. The bed was close to a wall. Seyu leaned againt the wall. She was lonely.. Sure, she had friends but she wanted a love interest. "Perhaps a handsome, kind, confident man?" She thought. She decided to lie down. Maybe have a dream where she wasn't alone.

The night went by. That day would be when they would need to go and find the keymaker. Jinx and Neo had already eaten breakfast. The crew all gathered on board of the Nebuchadnezzar. Neo, Jinx, Morpheus and Trinity got plugged in. In the other hand, Tulip, Seyu, Loki and Timothee got plugged in on board of the Somnium. The crews met up at a street.

They were all walking together. Seyu was little slower than others. She pumped on a person wearing a long black jacket. Seyu saw a little glimps of the persons red eyes. She stopped on her tracks and looked at how the person disappeared into the crowd. She felt a weird sort of connection with that person who had in seconds disappeared. She hoped their paths would cross once more. Seyu quickly turned around and saw that she needed to hurry to get to the others.

Trinity, Tulip, Seyu, Loki and Timothee stayed outside the tall building. "So we wait here until they come down with that Keymaker?" Loki asked. "Yup." Seyu said leaning against a wall. "Seriously.. Like two people left here would have been enough." Loki whined. "Well atleast it's somekind of a mission." Timothee said cheerfully.

Neo, Jinx and Morpheus entered an elevator inside the tall building. "What can you see, Neo?" Morpheus asked. "It's strange, the code is somehow different." Neo said looking upwards. "Encrypted?" Jinx asked. "Maybe." Neo anwsered still looking up. "Is that good for us or bad for us?" Jinx asked. "Well, it looks like every floor is wired with explosives." Neo said turning to look at the elevator doors. "Alright. It's bad for us.." Jinx sighed. "Here we go."

(Alright thats all. I hope you guys enjoyed. The next chapter will be very close have some stuff from Matrix reloaded. If you are here for original content only. Then i'm sorry. But ya. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ^_^)