Ch.21: Hm?

(Getaway by: Wild Party)

Y/N POV

I woke up with neon still in bed and asleep besides me. I pet his head softly and then closed my eyes. I was tired and didn't want to get up. Well thats till someone yelled.

"RAKE FUCK OFF!! IM JUST CHECKING ON Y/N!!" Jeff yelled

"Child is asleep!! Leave her alone!" Rake hissed loudly

"RAKE!" I shouted an whined

I heard his claws run back and then heard him come in.

"Yes." He answered

"Leave them alone, I'm too tired to do anything right now so just stay." I complained

"Okay." He replied

I heard him walk to somewhere in my room and I just relaxed.

"You okay?" Jeff asked

"Yeah, Im just tired." I replied," I didn't get much sleep."

"Ya want me to tell the others to fuck off?" He asked

"No I'll be up in a bit." I replied," or in an hour....or six."

He chuckled and then the door creaked a little.

"I'll tell them the same thing then." He teased

"Cool." I replied and smiled a little

"Good night!" He mocked

"Shut up." I chuckled softly

He chuckled to and then the door closed. My smile slowly left as I drifted back to sleep.

"Just one...more....minute." I mumbled, drifting away to my slumbers

Rake POV

'She's grown up a lot.'

She was asleep again. I looked at her trident, which was passed down to lord zalgo from his father, and now passed down to her. Or really lost but finding its way to her.

'Lord zalgo would be proud.'

Then the door opened and Eyeless jack came in. I growled and hissed at him, making him flinch and leave back out the door an closing it. I stopped and completed half of my orders.

Lord zalgo gave me orders to find zalic- Y/N and protect her. That was my first order he gave me. The second one was to take her out of slender mans grasp, which is still in work. The third and last order was to bring her back home to him.

'Bring her home, take her out of the mansion. Complete the simple orders.'

"Yeah I don't think so." Laughing jack said

Tendrils were wrapped around me and held me down. I hissed and saw slender man.

"Y/N doesn't want to go to zalgo and it was her choice to stay here. You can not stop a choice someone makes especially her as she is stubborn and clever." Slender said," Zalgo can't have her even if he forces it."

I hissed at them and they took me out of the room. I clawed and tried to bite them as they tried to take me back to the basement.

"NO!" I yelled

"You don't have a say in this as you are a risk to Y/Ns safety. You can not take her to zalgo-"

"NOOOO! LET ME GO!" I yelled

"SLEEENDDDDYYYYY!" Y/N yelled an whined

Slender man looked back and was quiet.

"Child this is a huge risk." Slender man sighed