Ch.14: The Wild Night

(Crush by: Tessa Violet- this will have a lemon and I'm horrible at making those so I had my cousin make it! 😂 sooo yeah, I don't know what she put so um...idk I'm a bit scared to read it so I just went with the small details she told me. Enjoy!)

Previously...

'Whoa!'

Now...

I looked at ej and smirked but keep forgetting about the mask.

"Looks like we don't gotta run!" I said

"You wanna test that?" Ej asked

"Way ahead of you!" I said excited

I sat on it and put my left leg over it to even out my balance. I put my hands on it like how I would hold it and nothing happened.

"Hm? Maybe I guessed wrong- oh shit!" I said till the trident went straight up into the sky.

I held on tight and then it slowed down and moved in a straight path slowly over the forest. I was in the clouds and I gasped astonished.

"Wow..." I said amazed

I loosened my grip a little and smiled.

"Lets go back for ej." I said

It did as I said and we went back. We got to the ground and hovered over the ground. I looked for ej and found him. He saw me and ran over to me.

"Okay that was crazy!" Ej said

"No I liked it, I was in the clouds and saw everything!" I said

He chuckled and got closer.

"Of course you did." He said sweetly

He then shook his head and stepped back.

"Lets go back to the task at hand." Ej said getting serious again.

I nodded and he ran off as I followed him. We eventually made it out of the forest and I stopped beside him. We were in a neighborhood and it was quiet.

"Your sure you ready for this?" Ej asked

I looked at him then forward.

"Yeah." I replied

"Okay." Ej replied," you take that house and I'll go to this one. If you need help I'll know and come."

I nodded and got off the trident. I grabbed it and it stopped floating as I now carried it. I went toward the house and knew I would have to sneak in. I then saw a light for the back yard and stopped.

I looked for a rock and found one. I grabbed it and then threw it in the back yard. Motion sensory lights. I went around to the front and saw the same thing as a stray dog passed by the front of the house.

I looked at the side of the house and saw the window to a kitchen.

"I can help if you want in." The voice informed," just chant the words to let me in."

I looked in the window and saw a mirror on the living room.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, find me a way inside the house." I said

The crystal hands came out but this time a full body creature came out. It went off on its own and then the lights turned off. I went out back and grabbed another rock.

I tossed it and the lights didn't turn on. I jumped the small picket fence and went to the door. The creature opened the door and I waved at it. He turned around and left to the mirror, walking back into it.