Ch.11: Love On A Bed

(Is It Love by: JORDY)

The Next Day..

Y/N POV

I woke up with a sudden jumped and opened my eyes. I freaked out and looked around till an arm wrapped around my waist and a head rested itself on my shoulder.

"Shh, its okay, Y/N! Your alright." Jeff whispered sweetly

I felt my cheeks heat up and took in a few breaths of air.

"W-what happened?" I asked

"Um? You were tired as fuck yesterday and blacked out, falling asleep and I caught you." He said gently but teasingly

I closed my eyes and just relaxed. Everything came back to me and I sighed.

"Stupid rhyming voice." I mumbled

Jeff chuckled and then kissed my cheek. My faced heated up even more as my eyes widened.

"Did you just-"

"I wanted to do it, had to do it, didn't want to embarrass you, did it either way." He replied

I chuckled a little and he pulled me closer to him. My back was faced toward him and so I couldn't really see him. But I can feel that he's still shirtless.

"Hey jeff." I called gently

He hummed in response and I huffed a little.

"Why the hell are you not wearing a shirt or hoodie." I teased

He laughed a little and snuggled up closer to me.

"Why, is it bothering you or you can't resist looking at my hot bod?" He teased

"Neither." i replied," I was just asking."

"Well then choose one." He complained childishly

I giggled a little and turned around to face him.

"Fine." I said

I took a good look at him and saw a few scars but they seemed to have blended in with his extremely pale skin. It didn't bother me and I will definitely not admit its hot cause it ain't. I ain't no muscle lovin girl, but if he's got it then I'm Lovin It.

(ᗰᗩᑕᗪOᑎᗩᒪᗪ'ᔕ)

"Nah, its still neither." I said

"Fuck you, I know you have an answer." He teased

I giggled again and he grabbed my hands and put them on his chest. I wasn't really phased by it cause I've touched a guys chest before and it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

Wait why would it be exciting? Im weird, but okay. ANYWAYS, jeff slowly slid my hands down his chest to his abs and I slowly started to blush a dark red. But even so, we still looked each other in the eyes, keeping the same eye contact on each other.

"You don't care about bodies do you?" He asked gently

"Not really, I did have an embarrassing phase about it though." I teased

He chuckled but smirked.

"Well I still like that you let me do that." He whispered

"I bet you did." I whispered back

He smirked a little more and let my hands go. He gently pushed me to lay on my back and he hovered over me. We never once lost eye contact, but you could say it was like we were talking to each other with our eyes.

He put his left hand on my face, letting it caress my cheek as they still burned a dark red hue. His eyes softened a little showing less insanity and blood shot psychotic mess. He leaned down to me and his forehead touched mine.