Interrogate

The next day came, they thought through the plan they brainstormed just last night. Before everything started, Harry walked up to Faith and asked, "Why are you helping us?" He looked at her with a such heartwarming smile.

Faith sighed and answered his question, "You guys are the key.. To find my father."

"What about your mom?"

"She walked away from us when I was in the age of three. Both my parents were still young that time, but dad never abandoned me like other teenage parents would do." She looked at him with sad eyes, "I lied to the priest I was with before you guys found me. But when he was sleeping in the backseat, I begged him for forgiveness.. I confessed everything to him... And surprisingly? He forgave me. That was the last thing he did to me and as a priest himself."

"So he was like a father to you?"

"He is a father, I mean, he's a priest." They laughed.

"We'll help you find your dad, no matter what happens." He placed a warm hand on her shoulder then walked to the others.

She looked back at him, her heart fluttered in an instant. "Get a grip, grip yourself, calm down it's just a guy just a guy just a guy just a guy." She whispered to herself. Fortunately, no one heard her.
_____________________________
They saw Emily patrolling around Eden. "Okay, you know what to do Faith." Lawrence said.

"Are you guys serious? You think I'm very convincing?" She asked, unsure of what to do or say next.

"Just convince her to come to your house tonight then done! Phase two is next." Zed said.

"I don't think I'm that convincing."

"You convinced us to listen to you because of a box you saw. And probably if you didn't convince us, we might not be here now." Harry said then smiled.

"O-o-oka—f-fine, okay fine." Faith walked up to Emily as planned.

"Is it me or did she stutter when Harry spoke?" Eugene laughed. The others laughed too except for Harry who's confused.

"What?" Harry asked, totally clueless.

"I knew this day would come." Zed smiled.

After five minutes, Faith came back with a smile on her face. "So how did it go?" Ethan asked.

"She agreed!" Faith said happily.

"Now, prepare for phase two." Lawrence said.
_____________________________
As the sun went down and the moon came up, Emily walked to Faith's house and knocked on the door. After just one knock, the door slowly opened. "Faith?" Emily called as she walked inside, but there was no answer. Suddenly— Ethan and Zed grabbed her from the back, covered her mouth then tied her up on a chair. When she saw them, she became angry. "What the f*** is happening?!" She shouted.

"Let's get to the point." Lawrence appeared from the shadows then sat on a chair across from Emily. "Edna trusts you more than anyone. So did you know?" He asked.

"Know what?"

"Tris."

Emily suddenly fell silent, but spoke again, "Why are you asking me this?"

"So you knew it was planned?"

"...yes." She said with a frown. "I joined her because I knew. I was there because I was trying to protect her."

"Edna immediately sent us outside." Harry remembered as he walked to Lawrence.

"Because I was with her."