We're a big family.

A / N
Hahahahaahah
I'm sorry
_____

Tom yawned, staring at the ceiling. Yesterday had been a good day. Tord ate ice cream, freaked out over grass and continued to be the cutest baby to ever exist. Tom felt the happiest he'd felt in a long time. Taking care of a baby wasn't easy, but he'd get the hang of it soon enough. Plus, he was getting close to tord for once.

Looking over to his bedside clock, he saw it was 6 am. Huh, he was up earlier than usual. He sat up and stretched, preparing himself for the day. "Tom!" edd suddenly burst in, scaring him half to death.

"Edd, ever heard of knocking?" Tom snapped, right about ready to throw his pillow at his head. That was until he saw the baby in his arms. Edd smiled sheepishly, shuffling towards Tom's bed. Tord was still crying, but the moment his eyes landed on tom, he immediately began reaching out for him.

"He wanted you," Edd shrugged. Tom huffed, taking the baby from Edd's arms.

"Ta, tam!" He whined, gripping onto Tom's shirt with a death grip. Tom would never understand how seeing tord like this would have such an effect on him.

"Hey there, what's all this for?" He hummed, brushing away his tears.

"Tam tam!"

"I'm here tordy, right here." He said, soothing the crying baby. It didn't take very long, as just being held by tom seemed to calm him.

"Favoritism at its finest!" Edd grumbled, turning to leave. Tom grabbed his wrist and pulled him down next to him. He squealed, his cheeks flushing lightly. Edd smirked, trying to right himself. "Fancy seeing you here."

"You're in my bed at 6 in the morning with a baby, sure." Tom rolled his eyes at the ridiculousness of it all.

"Well when you put it like that." Edd blushed, looking off to a dark corner in the already dark room.

"Oh hush." Tom shook his head, moving his gaze from his roommate to tord. He yawned cutely and snuggled into his chest. "Huh, guess you just wanted to sleep with me huh?"

"We're like a big family." Edd mumbled, resting his head against Tom's shoulder.

"Hey, I'm not a pillow you know." He grumbled, but made no effort to push the sleepy brunette off.

"Hey, if tord wants to sleep in here so do I, I've been up for a while." He yawned, wrapping his arms around him. Tom sighed, feeling himself becoming tired as well.

"Yeah, yeah, can I at least lay down?" He yawned, sliding down into bed. Edd laid down next to him, already half asleep.

"We're good dads."

"Yeah" Tom stared at tord, who was now sleeping peacefully on his chest. "We're great dads."

_______

Matt poked his head in, smiling at his sleeping roommates. He slipped out of the room and into tord's, which had been turned into a temp nursery. Moving a painting out of the way, Matt pulled the hidden leaver and watched as the wall moved back, reveliving the hidden lab.

He grabbed the phone that sat on the desk and easily unlocked it. He could see no new messages as he opened the group chat.

~~~

Red: Any luck on finding a fix?

Pink: Nope

Yellow: We're working on it, but we might need him to actually make any progress.

Red: and you promised not to hurt him?

Sunflower: We're not monsters.

Red: I believe that

Sunflower: good. You have about 2 weeks left with him.

Pink: enjoy it while it last I guess

Red: I will. Talk to tomorrow,

Sunflower: alright, Goodbye

Pink: see ya

_______

A /N
But I'm not sorry. Katee, if you're reading this, I told you.