Chapter five- Rash Decisions and Consequences [EDITED]

Scarlett's POV

Krinnnnggg krinnnnnggg

Ugghhh,my head hurts. I probably shouldn't have taken six shots of vodka. And what is that disturbing sound?!

I move my hand in search of what is causing all this ruckus. My hands finally stop on an alarm clock.

I'm guessing my mom put it there. But as you have noticed, alarm clocks and I don't get along very much. So I do what I always do to alarms that disturb my sleep. Yep, you guess it.

I throw it against the wall, and a smile spreads on my face when I hear the satisfying sound of it breaking into pieces.

I really have to stop throwing my alarm clocks against the wall, or at least buy a metallic one.

When I look at the time, my eyes widen.

Oh shit, fuck, holy crap, I'm late again! Why does this keep happening to me?

Maybe because you spend most of your time smashing your alarm clocks and talking to yourself.

No I don't. And now I'm talking to myself. I must be going crazy.

I rush out of my room, hangover long forgotten, into the bathroom and finish my morning activities. I change my clothes and rush out of the house into the car and head to school. I enter the class and once again, everyone is seated and Mr Xavier is already teaching. He turns to look at me and sighs.

"Late again Miss Anderson" he says.

I ignore him and head to my seat, not bothering to look at anyone.

"Alright class, as I was saying-"

I put my head on the table and block out what he is saying because, well, I'm still pissed at him for what happened yesterday.

The prick didn't even apologize.

An hour and a half, later the class ends. As I'm about to leave, Mr Xavier tells me to stay back.

Sigh, what does he want now.

"I'll talk to you later Scar" Ryan says as he kisses my forehead and leaves the class.

I turn to Mr. Xavier and see him staring at me with a weird look in his eyes. I clear my throat to get his attention.

"You wanted to speak to me Sir" I say, wanting to get this over with so that I can leave.

"Yes about that. Who is he to you?" he asks.

Who is he even talking about??

"Answer me when I talk to you" he says again.

"I don't know who you are-" I begin to say but he cuts me off, quite rudely too.

"The boy. The one who kissed your forehead before leaving. Who is he to you?" he growls out.

Is he talking about_

"You mean Ryan? He's my best friend. What's it to you?" I ask.

"Was he the guy you were going home with?" he asks.

"Not that it's any of your business, but yes, he is the guy I was going home with. Now if you will excuse me, I'm leaving before I'm late for my next class" I say already taking a step towards the door.

"Not so fast Princessa. You think I've forgotten about what you did last night" he growls.

Oh yeah I completely forgot I slapped him, and loved it.

I roll my eyes and say,

"You deserved it for being such a prick anyways."

A dark chuckle escapes his lips. As he takes a step forward, I take one back, only to notice there is a desk behind you.